Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Bulk Sales Depot - Fort Glasshold | Self-service, Buy/Sell

Merchant stalls have been rebuilt at Canal Market, so renaming of stalls is now possible upon request. These waterside locations offer great visibility to anyone traveling along the coast by ship, and anyone passing by would undoubtedly browse the names of the differently renamed stalls. Contact me by PM, or feel free to message me by papyrus available near the market token.

We are also working on pylon  any help with building is welcome... just come around

Someone put rye into the mailbox in Glasshollow Market and blocked it. Please fix that :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bakeruss said:

Someone put rye into the mailbox in Glasshollow Market and blocked it. Please fix that :) 

I appreciate the heads-up. There should be two other mailboxes near the docks for backup, and another across the harbor at Canal Market (near the horse merchant). I suspect the occasional blocked mailboxes to be the result of sliver sales where the seller neglected to actually retrieve the item after accepting the COD; I have not had a case of multiple boxes stuffed. Thanks again!

• Like 1

That was not me just incase....  will investigate who it was...

Need to update the list, after last weekends event most was wipe pretty clean due to extra shopping trips by people while the sign was still active. :D

• Like 1

The listings should actually be updated sometime tonight, coinciding with the weekend and regular update interval.  Not only are there new merchants to show, but others have recently been restocked. Thanks for looking, and check back soon!

pylon almost finished and we already start with work at Glasshollow spawn... 

we just reopen Glasshollow for public!  come visit us!

Edited by Sila
  • Like 1