Sign in to follow this  
Lau

Remove ability to fence in altars and place the Chaos white light in a central location

Yes or no?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• yes
    • no

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Off topic
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Off topic

You are incapable of understanding the point of this topic Blazer. This topic is a parody of MR posting suggestions every week because they want changes.

YEah. Why do you think I made this post. It was a futile attemp to make you see how retarded you look when you post suggestions every week. You think I look retarded. Now do some introspection.

Have you read forum rule nr.1?

1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.

Trolling / Troll - Is defined as where a user posts inflammatory, or off-topic messages intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response or to otherwise disrupt the topic.

Do not post with the sole intent of upsetting other players. If you want to leave criticism, consider your post and word it constructively.

Offenses in this category include but are not limited to:

Creating threads or posts with the intent of causing unrest on the forums.

Posting to offend, insult, taunt or aggravate other forum users and staff.

Continuous posting to defame or discredit CodeClub, its products, users and staff.

Edited by Sharkin

View hidden Post

Have you read forum rule nr.1?

1 ) You may not disrupt any post in any way or by using such actions as trolling or derailing.

Trolling / Troll - Is defined as where a user posts inflammatory, or off-topic messages intended to provoke other users into a desired emotional response or to otherwise disrupt the topic.

Do not post with the sole intent of upsetting other players. If you want to leave criticism, consider your post and word it constructively.

Offenses in this category include but are not limited to:

Creating threads or posts with the intent of causing unrest on the forums.

Posting to offend, insult, taunt or aggravate other forum users and staff.

Continuous posting to defame or discredit CodeClub, its products, users and staff.

I don't believe it was the original intention. He's backpedaling.

Edited by Stonesolid

View hidden Post

Another example of people posting false information on the forums and expecting it to be taken as fact.

JK did in fact have mains at the WL. In fact Aramisii, MetalDragon and and Bloodyhell died at the WL trying to recharge an artifact. They are all main accounts.

Stop lying to yourself. Be willing to admit that you can be wrong and that you are indeed wrong sometimes. I can do that, how hard can it be?

Ofc I'm sometimes wrong, but just not now.

Why wont you go there yourself, because you are the one making the suggestion, not MD, BH or Ara.

We all can speak, but can we act..

Edited by Blazer

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Off topic

I don't believe it was the original intention. He's backpedaling.

I also believe in the tooth fairy and santa claus.

Ofc I'm sometimes wrong, but just not now.

Why wont you go there yourself, because you are the one making the suggestion, not MD, BH or Ara.

We all can speak, but can we act..

Why is horton making polls about mine doors? I have not seen Horton been bitten by the mine door change....

This type of argument is invalid because it is a personal attack. I wish we could go beyond these types of arguments, but apparently that is the level we are stuck at.

View hidden Post

apparently that is the level we are stuck at.

Like making troll posts in the suggestions forum?  <_<

View hidden Post

Like making troll posts in the suggestions forum?  <_<

Exactly. Taste your own medicine and all that. Some seem to have developed immunity through a strong dose of ignorance though.

Meh, regardless of how large the perimeter there will always end up being players willing to go the distance. Realize how many times Ive seen the perimeter around the Lights get extended over the years?

Meh, regardless of how large the perimeter there will always end up being players willing to go the distance. Realize how many times Ive seen the perimeter around the Lights get extended over the years?

And no one realised its not meant to be walled in?...

Well first of all, I don't think bashing the White Light helped pvp at all. Is it just an opinion, nope more of a fact.

By your statement "I don't think", that automatically classifies what you have to say as an opinion, not a fact. 

As for moving the altar, a month or so ago (45 days I guess), Rolf started a topic on the forums, asking if the huge altars (WL and BL I assume) (and artifact locations) should be reset/moved every three months. A bunch of people replied negatively, including some who vehemently oppose balanced conflict, and Rolf took that as a community census, locking the thread within 62 minutes of it being created.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/93802-relocating-artifacts-and-huge-altars-every-3-months/#entry940819

If anything, I think the community needs to bring it to Rolf's attention that lumping both these ideas together into the same thread, and only leaving it up for 60 minutes, gave a very biased and un-diverse perspective on the communities opinions on the two matters. (Artifacts, and altar locations)

Edited by Arronicus
  • Like 1

And no one realised its not meant to be walled in?

If you mean completely enclosed with houses and wall structures, sure. Thats an old rule even dating back to Goldv1 Wilds. Recal a few times the GMs destroyed walls, fences, and writs deemed inviolation in the area; however, the terraforming would remain. Ive rarely, if ever, seen pure terraforming considered to be "walling in" and such is not considered to be part of an "enclosed structure".

Vast majority of major deed defenses have walls and writs built on top earthworks to completely enclose and slowdown digging.

Players for the most part can get around naked terraforming afterall. Such things are merely meant to slow people down.

-1. You have a bashing mechanic, go use it.

How about the add a capture feature to fences. ;) Once Captured the fence is like on deed damage?

Anyhow.....its been endless Drama lately you guys ever gonna just be quiet for awhile and PvP?? :P

Seems PvP is more about Forum Wars than actually fighting...

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

How about the add a capture feature to fences. ;) Once Captured the fence is like on deed damage?

Anyhow.....its been endless Drama lately you guys ever gonna just be quiet for awhile and PvP?? :P

Seems PvP is more about Forum Wars than actually fighting...

Protunia...  do you even bother to read the topics you post in?  

+1 the one good thing about epic is jk isnt a ###### with the wl and it's not walled in. though it should be fair for all kingdoms