Aldur

Wurm Assistant - Enrich Your Wurm Experience

Anyway fixed the crash hopefully, please update to 1.4.0.26. If your assistant wont autoupdate and you have .17, you need to uninstall and reinstall fresh from the first post link.

Aldur. Can i have the 'LATEST' Alternate Download Version? [it's still at Version .17']

Uploading it in a RAR file from dropbox would be awesome. because that's the only way i can download.

I can't seem to enter the main website for the main download. it feels like i got IP block from your website. I've tried using proxy and i'm able to get past the website and manage to download from 'http://wurmassistant...rmAssistant.exe' but when i launch the client no luck. it can't connect to the server.

2h88qkl.png

Edited by dohwee

Done. ;) The website acts up, nothing i can do with that for now.

Keep the manual download coming.. i'll download every updated one.. :D

I'm still having issues with the calender.. every once in awhile it will work properly, but normally when you look in the Season Calendar screen, the Wurm Date is set to error.

Here's a bit from the startup log that looks to be problematic!

11:52:13] Debug: end history search for wurm date

[11:52:13] Debug: scheduling http lookup for server: Elevation

[11:52:13] Debug: Starting http background worker

[11:52:13] Debug: begin wurm server feed lookup for uptime and wurm date

[11:52:13] Debug: http worker start

[11:52:23] Debug: http worker finished

[11:52:23] Debug: finalizing http worker

[11:52:23] Debug: current server name is: Elevation

[11:52:23] Debug: local time is: 3/20/2013 11:52:23 AM

[11:52:23] Debug: data extracted for servers:

[11:52:23] Debug: Golden Valley (It is 09:13:43 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 12:35:33 PM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Independence (It is 09:12:29 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:26 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Deliverance (It is 09:12:44 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:27 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Exodus (It is 09:13:03 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:28 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Celebration (It is 09:13:16 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:29 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Chaos (It is 09:12:58 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:29 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Elevation (It is 09:14:06 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:46:54 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Serenity (It is 09:14:17 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:33 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Desertion (It is 09:14:09 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:46:55 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Affliction (It is 09:14:17 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:32 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Pristine (It is 09:14:07 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:34 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: Release (It is 09:14:01 on Wrath day in week 2 of the White Shark starfall in the year of 1030.) [3/20/2013 11:52:34 AM]

[11:52:23] Debug: matched server to data

[11:52:23] ! TimingAssist: http data was not accurate and was discarded

LOVE this application!!!

Thanks Syntrix. I've adjusted the accuracy check, hopefully it will fix your issue. Basically the time in [brackets] needed to be within 1 minute of local time. Clearly that was too restrictive, so I've set it to 10 minutes. Hopefully that will do the trick.

Also I hope you are using latest version (.29 now), there was another calendar fix since .17.

That log was from version .27, I'll go and update to .29 now.

Thanks for all of your work on this Aldur, again this is such a great app!

• Like 1

Which version do you use?

I don't know which version it is. which ever the link goes to on the main post.

No worries Bailey, unless your Calendar acts up too. ;)

Hey Aldur. I just updated to1.4.0.29 and it's still giving the "error" in the wurm time box under the Calendar. Everything else seems to be functioning. Need me to post a log or is this still an issue?

Edited by Nomadikhan

the entire thing isn't working. I use it for the horse breeding thing and got it a day before it started acting up. now the engine wont even turn on.

I've double checked and found no such thing called "the entire" in the Wurm Assistant, so it is no surprise it's not working for you.

PS. Hi Nomad, yes I've noticed that too. I think it's just a glitch.

Edited by Aldur

EDIT:

Realized this is a wurm problem, not your program problem.

Amazing program, Guess this will just be a bump.

<3

Edited by Trencal
  • Like 1

Trencal, you should go to logsearcher and use "force recache" option. I believe this will fix your issue.

Thanks for the reply Aldur! This program is so addicting lol. Got our village using granger and priests on it as well. Free Bump ftw!

@Bailey Simply saying it's broken and doesn't work gives Aldur zero to go on. Tell him exactly step by step what your doing and what it does (aka, ran program, program immediately crashed/froze, etc). Paste a dxdiag.txt here as well, we've already established some OS's and other hardware issues have been known to cause kinks for Wurm Assistant.

If you don't know how to get a dxdiag.txt... Click start, and in the Run box or Search box in the start menu, type "dxdiag" and hit enter. After a few seconds, a DirectX Diagnostic Tool window will appear. On the bottom right, is a button marked "Save All Information...", click that. Remember where you saved it and copy the entire contents of that file and paste it in a reply here. Also, you could upload it to paste bin and put a link here. This may help Aldur depending on what your situation is.

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

I've double checked and found no such thing called "the entire" in the Wurm Assistant, so it is no surprise it's not working for you.

PS. Hi Nomad, yes I've noticed that too. I think it's just a glitch.

What I ment by "entire" is the program is not working for me.

I posted what the Program said when I tried to run it. He should be able to figure it out from there. He made it he can fix it.. I followed all the instructions all the settings are set correctly. And, it still wont work.

Edited by baileytheferret

Hello friends,

I just installed the program (honestly don't know yet why, mostly for meditation timers :P) but I have a few questions/problems with it:

- I had Wurm set to ignore favor and alignment updates and I was happy with it since I don't really care (or even know exactly what's up with them :P)

- I had Wurm set to announce me at skills gains only on integers, like a milestone, and again I was happy with it

* Now the assistant asked me to change to not ignore and to 0.01 and my skill window is really spammy so I can't really track what's happening in it

Now my question is... what would happen if I would change them back to my prefered options? Will the program stop functioning or... ?

Thank you in advance for your answers! :)

Cheers,

Alexandra

Alexandra, think about it this way: these messages are everything, that this program "knows". So if you hide favor updates, the favor timer will not work. If you hide skill updates, many features that require knowledge of your skills will not work. Some features require more granularity of these settings, for example the lockpicking timer at high skill levels may even require 0.001 skill updates.

You can change these settings all you want, I don't believe the program itself will crash. But just be aware of this and don't end up reporting bugs that ain't there ;) (main reason I'm requesting all these adjustments up front).

Hey Aldur from the Land of Po (Po-Land),

First of all thank you for answering.

Well... from the whole program what I'm really interested in is:

- meditation timer (both for 30 minutes timer and level timer)

- calendar

- maybe (when I'll come to that) the horse tool

Under these conditions could I change the settings back to:

- ignore favor updates and alignment update

- display only integer updates of skills?

I have just started trying to use Granger and am somewhat mystified by the "invisible" traits - which all seem to be bad. As these traits seem to be affecting several of my best (I thought) horses I'm wondering what is going on.

Also - Granger is not automatically finding my AH skill - any ideas why that might be so?

Invisible means those you can't see (yet). As for the skill, until you tell me more I will only be equally clueless.

Edited by Aldur

My AH skill is 32.5 on Epic. Granger is reporting it as 0.

I can see all traits....but I guess Granger doesn't think so :)

From the start page...: [23:01:46] Granger: found out Heboric AH skill to be: 0

Edited by Heboric

Ah epic, someone was supposed to give me skill-to-trait table for that, but I guess he forgot. ;)

As for the skill, well check the program log for any errors, if there are none, then maybe you have skill updates turned off in wurm or just no animal husbandry skillgains in your skill logs. If still nothing, paste me any skill gain line directly from skill log file.

Edited by Aldur