Sign in to follow this  
Kusarigama

Packed Dirt Path To My Deed

Logged in today and saw this... a path leading from my East Gate to the desert... I didn't consent of this and the fact that someone did it seems messed up.

wurm201206051343.jpg

wurm201206051343_1.jpg

You should have tracked it, before hand.

Im lost as to what the fuss is about :huh:

Tracks came up empty and someone made a random packed dirt trail to my deed...

As I see it, it's off deed and so there's no problem

Well sure... but why would someone make a path from my deed to the desert? thats what boggles me? how would that benefit them?

Maybe they pass by your deed often, and a road to theirs makes sense, and having it pass your does not, so they're linking yours to theirs and making a road network. Roads are good for commerce.

I dunno.. but why make a thread about it.. o.O

To see if the person who did it might see it and tell me why they did.

Its gone, I made it grass again like it should be.

what a waste...

I heard rumors about people like this living in Exodus, but now there is definitive proof.

people like what ?

[12:58:47] <Kusarigama> Why are you in my local?

Oh come on guys. You honestly expect us to think that if you logged in one day to find that someone had started a road to various points of your deeds that you'd be happy campers?

Looking at the pictures this wasn't a convenient "oh I'm passing by and it's only a couple tiles I'll add a road here". That's a damn long pathway.

Some of you are acting like it's no big deal this was done. Fine, where's your deed at, I feel like dropping by and building something, you obviously won't mind a 400 dirt tall wall or me digging a dirt pit in your perimeters, right? Of course you would. You don't build something up to someone else's land without their okay, it's simple respect. Even if it's undeeded land between two neighbors you still should give each other a heads up before starting a project that can effect you both.

• Like 3

It's a path for Magranon's sake, it's not like they walled you in with enchanted olive trees or anything! What's the worst a path can do, lead people through your deed to wear out your pavement?

• Like 2

It's a path for Magranon's sake, it's not like they walled you in with enchanted olive trees or anything! What's the worst a path can do, lead people through your deed to wear out your pavement?

+1 for freedom PvP :P

And what was so important about this path that they couldn't wait to ask if it was wanted? Did they get zoning permits? Did they post their plans in the county offices for public comment??

what a fuss about someone who just wants to know what intentions someone had when building a damn long path to HIS deed O.o

honestly....I would also wonder and ask why, cause I would guess someone wants to steal my place or something...>.>

Isn't your removal of the entire path that someone else built also considered rude... :\ I've only been playing this game a month, but locally people seem pretty anti-social even for an mmo. Post a sign that asks etc, probably a much better chance of getting word to them ingame.

• Like 2