Sign in to follow this  
Robyd

WTS Corb (Sold)

[13:58:52] A ship  with square sails steered by two side rudders connected to each other. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from pinewood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 30.800793, Dam: 0.0. It is moored here. The name of the owner, Eroing, has been etched in the stern.

5 silver, Loc 26,26 15 Men deed. Collection only

5 silver? You better give it away. Why everybody ruins Wurm's market?

5 silver? You better give it away. Why everybody ruins Wurm's market?

LOL if i Gave it away then I would not be asking for 5 Silver. Also if you check the post thats selling a few boats http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=73484.0 a Corb is going for 6 silver with delivery + higher ql Anchor.

But to make you happy Eratosthenes I will sell it to you for 6 silver so we save the Wurm Economy. When do you want to collect?

Sorry I did miss the vital part! Thx Aetherwalker

I think the point he was trying to make and I would agree is standard for a corb is 8s with pickup.

Sell it for whatever you want to.  Don't let "standard prices" folks bother you.

Sell it for whatever you want to.  Don't let "standard prices" folks bother you.

I see everyone complaining that it's to cheap well buy it and resell the thing, lol

I would but i don't want to go fetch it

Edit: You know what scratch that i will take it if its still up for grabs

Kegan has got it.

Wonder why Car salesmen lower prices when they cant sell thing.....  Hmm  :P

LOL if i Gave it away then I would not be asking for 5 Silver. Also if you check the post thats selling a few boats http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=73484.0 a Corb is going for 6 silver with delivery + higher ql Anchor.
6s for such a corbita is just ridiculous, period. 5s is even more ridiculous. But feel free to go on that way, I don't really care, you are ruining the market, but you are not the first nor the last doing so. Wurm's market could be fun, but people like you just ruin it, that's all.

But to make you happy Eratosthenes I will sell it to you for 6 silver so we save the Wurm Economy. When do you want to collect?
To make you even happier, I can make my own ships and I sell them for reasonable (not ridiculous) prices. To save Wurm's economy, I will sell you any ship you wish for a higher price than I usually charge, special for you. When do you want to buy?

THE SKYYYY IS FALLIN OHHH THE MARKETZ WHAT YOU DO?

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lolfreedom

6s for such a corbita is just ridiculous, period. 5s is even more ridiculous. But feel free to go on that way, I don't really care, you are ruining the market, but you are not the first nor the last doing so. Wurm's market could be fun, but people like you just ruin it, that's all.

To make you even happier, I can make my own ships and I sell them for reasonable (not ridiculous) prices. To save Wurm's economy, I will sell you any ship you wish for a higher price than I usually charge, special for you. When do you want to buy?

Thats a whole lot of a reply Eratosthenes and good on you for being Wurm's Economy Champion. I just gave some items items away for Free to some new villagers and even offered to help a player that just placed a new Deed and did not charge anything!! IM OUT OF CONTROL! Please someone point me in the right direction before I break this game we all love.......

Thats a whole lot of a reply Eratosthenes and good on you for being Wurm's Economy Champion. I just gave some items items away for Free to some new villagers and even offered to help a player that just placed a new Deed and did not charge anything!! IM OUT OF CONTROL! Please someone point me in the right direction before I break this game we all love.......

I know we shouldn't really be posting here for it, but he's just expressing that ships are already low priced and last years. For the time taken by actions if you paid someone you'd be well over 8s with fails, market should be a bit higher for ships if they are ganna last till that person either gives up on the game or the game dies lol.

You just misunderstood the way it was supposed to be said :P

Best solution here:

It's a game.  ;)

no no no you don't understand. Without moaning about the economy some people have literally nothing to do in wurm. Ever.

THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!