Sign in to follow this  
Dskaggsgv

9/11

September 11 2001 the twin towers/free trade center fell the Pentagon got hit, and thankfully the last plane crashed. It was aiming for the white house. The people on the plane called 911 and they went to the driver area and the plane crashed. No one lived. 3 Thousand  people died in the Twin towers.

3 days away is the 10 year Aniversery After that around the Hole globe new paper's came out about it.

I was wondering if any one wanted to help me put a Memorial for 9/11 in Deli and MR

NOTICE : This thread is to volunteer to help not to chit chat in.

5 ) You may not discuss topics which are likely to cause conflict. These include but are not limited to politics, religion, race, gender or sexual orientation.

Do keep this in mind.

5 ) You may not discuss topics which are likely to cause conflict. These include but are not limited to politics, religion, race, gender or sexual orientation.

Do keep this in mind.

oh and it will cause conflict I refrained from posting what I wanted to earlier.

I have respect for victims of 9/11, but I don't think Wurm is the place to be putting a memorial for it at.  It just doesn't really make much sense. 

Eh.. as something that was a touching day for me, I'd prefer not to read flame wars about it, or see constant reminders about it in Wurm.

we go in a virtual world to forget the real one, at least for me. and such topic will raise conflic because people have diff point of view.

we go in a virtual world to forget the real one, at least for me. and such topic will raise conflic because people have diff point of view.

I think nobody here wanted those people to die, or the buildings to come down.

also, I'm going to stop talking. I might actually be starting a flamewar here. :-X

I think nobody here wanted those people to die, or the buildings to come down.

also, I'm going to stop talking. I might actually be starting a flamewar here. :-X

Well this is the internet.

Can i please get a mod to moderate this make sure it dont turn into a flame ware and keep it clean

I get enough of this sh!t on cnn and nbc. Go watch nicholas cage the world trade center if you need any more fulfillment.

Rip

Its a touchy subject for some, for me on the other side of the world all I can say is my heart goes out to those who have had loss around the world.

Since that fateful day each year I have taken a moment to remember where and when I first heard about the events of 9/11 and remember the shock and disbelief I felt.

The world can be a sad place and that what 9/11 symbolizes for me; so my memorial has been a private one within - until now but I wanted to share my thoughts.

That said I'd kindly ask that a memorial not be made in game, lets leave the malfunctioning of the outside world out there and enjoy a game where we make our own virtual world of fun to escape to.

PS - If I offend anyone with this post I apologize - that was not my intent.

agree that ingame memorials for out of game events is a little strange

For me 9/11 was nothing more than an actual interesting event in life, the footage was pretty amazing to watch and then there was the follow up wars etc

The movie about world trade center wasn't bad and obviously there has been many Iraq war movies that have been pretty cool to watch also

This event has caused only positive things in my life tbh so I'm all for celebrating it's 10th anniversary

For me 9/11 was nothing more than an actual interesting event in life, the footage was pretty amazing to watch and then there was the follow up wars etc

The movie about world trade center wasn't bad and obviously there has been many Iraq war movies that have been pretty cool to watch also

This event has caused only positive things in my life tbh so I'm all for celebrating it's 10th anniversary