Elarael

*Updated* Isle of Skye Impalong - Cadence

Isle of Skye and Northern Lights is hosting its first impalong at Isle of Skye on Cadence.

Click for Location

Date is set for April 5th @ 5pm PST - 8th 2024, so save the date!

Merchant stalls are built and ready for use now.

You can feel free to drop a merchant for as long as you want, even permanently.

The stalls are a permanent installation and Skye does get pretty decent foot traffic.

If you have any questions before then, feel free to PM me here or in game @Castael or Bastael.

Games and raffles will not be announced in advance here, but will be announced about an hour in advance in our discord (Provided below) and in local/freedom,

so that we can keep a fluid and inclusive schedule.

Rules and general information

(PLEASE READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING)

nyemLwd.jpeg

If you would like to sign up to be an imper please fill out the form below:

Click here for imper sign up!

Or

Add to this current sheet of impers.

If you would like to host a game or event during the impalong please fill out the form below:

Click here to send us your event/game proposal!

If you are feeling generous and would like to donate a prize please let us know using the form below:

Click here to donate!

Isle of Skye Discord: https://discord.gg/StyQqacd

Deed Information

Spoiler

LpoUy2d.png

Impalong Building Layout

Spoiler

xhKRtFJ.jpeg

Ground Floor:

The ground floor of the main impalong building is where SERMONS are held.

Spoiler

J1EanDb.jpeg

XyXe1iV.jpeg

kdv2YBh.jpeg

1st Floor:

The first floor of the main impalong building is a lounge area. This is also currently where some of the prizes are being displayed.

Spoiler

Ont3tIY.jpeg

qhdQKAn.jpeg

KDpPC5T.jpeg

tC4LB4K.jpeg

BcHp6le.jpeg

2nd Floor:

The second floor of the main impalong building has imping stations for Cloth Tailoring, Leatherworking, Carpentry, Fine Carpentry, Toys and all the other carpentry sub-skills.

Spoiler

NHfDcZe.jpeg

pI0PEn7.jpeg

Pq0Zh5i.jpeg

P3GVs4l.jpeg

KGSBW5s.jpeg

3rd Floor:

The third floor of the main impalong building is smithing and has imping stations for Blacksmithing, Weapons, Armor, Jewel smithing and shield smithing.

Spoiler

2mFfI5G.jpeg

ywHL4sa.jpeg

oOWLVZ1.jpeg

ge5Vz2W.jpeg

5th Floor:

The fifth floor of the main impalong building has imping stations for Masonry, Stonecutting, Pottery as well as a Dye station.

Spoiler

34KPxRC.jpeg

8vtq1W1.jpeg

6An3Uur.jpeg

6th Floor:

The sixth floor of the main impalong building is dedicated to enchanting.

Spoiler

diEtEPM.jpeg

tkygoNi.jpeg

ES4XJj0.jpeg

2vwLNbu.jpeg

Roof:
The roof level of the main impalong building is a viewpoint.

Spoiler

UuRk7cB.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkyeMall Market Square:

There are 58 archwood market stalls available for use.

These stalls will be permanent fixtures on this deed and can be used during the impalong, and for as long thereafter as you wish.

You will notice this main area has several sections that are empty and reserved for future builds. Our goal is to introduce an amazing new event space at each impalong we host.

Spoiler

wjhqzwN.jpeg

Other noteworthy locations in the market square:

Parking

There is hell horse safe parking stalls available. These stalls also serve as the cart/wagon imping area, as well as where ships will be parked to imp (loaded onto deed owned transporters)

Spoiler

PWUhoxW.jpeg

Large Item Drop Off

Since no animals or wagons/carts are allowed in the impalong building, we have provided stalls to drop off your large items that need to be loaded/unloaded.

Spoiler

wFn1JYa.jpeg

Food and Drink

Free food and drink will be provided in these two building located just outside of the main impalong building in the market square.

Special thank you to Easternstar and Viceren for helping to stock these spaces.

Spoiler

BtYJMD9.jpeg

zsp8Lce.jpeg

Mollys Eggs Raffle

Mollyberry is running an event, its pretty simple...Bring her eggs...ALL the eggs. Every egg you donate will enter you into a raffle for a prize. Since the impalong is

being help the weekend after Easter, there should be no shortage of eggs! (Make sure to rename all your donated eggs if you want them to count)

Spoiler

Ck6QeLt.jpeg

Basic Crafting Building

This building is stocked with some limited and basic crafting materials. This is also a space where you can craft to donate basic tools and items for noobs in need.

Spoiler

8kUziUv.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Libila Quarter

The Libila Quarter is where our 305 tile arena is located, its entrance is easily identified by the tall rock tile spikes. 

The Libila quarter is also where you can find a sparring arena, as well as a pet battle arena.

Our arena has four main entrances, each corner of the arena has a healing area with enchanted grass, altars, cotton and water. If you climb the outer ramps

of the arena walls you will have a safe vantage point to observe, or to use archery.

Spoiler

w2ZT2iD.jpeg

Ataiudt.jpeg

pClXUfD.jpeg

fNkQKNl.jpeg

Tn83nG4.jpeg

XG8lNAE.jpeg

aVQZpRD.jpeg

S0ztwwl.jpeg

h4IUD8I.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------

Vynora Quarter

Our Vynora Quarter has our Church of Vynora, as well as a hedge maze. Credit for our amazing maze goes to Manachan.

This area will be developed further in future impalongs, like most of the deed. We saved plenty of space to add new features in the future.

Spoiler

Tiyggpz.jpeg

E6VsqdZ.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fo Quarter

Our Fo quarter has our Church of Fo and our animal stables.

Spoiler

4icZVT4.jpeg

aoKiO9N.jpeg

IJlTGlP.jpeg

6f7Qvds.jpeg

lLah0Z6.jpeg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magranon Quarter

Our Magranon Quarter is where our mine is located. Our mine contains utmost nodes of every flavor for impalong self sufficiency :D

This area will in the future also contain an archery range as well as a few other upcoming surprise feature for future impalongs.

Spoiler

XSbJFKw.jpeg

prNIv0x.jpeg

Edited by Elarael
  • Like 15
  • Cat 2

Awesome! gonna be my first time attending an impalong.

Edited by Kian
  • Like 4

I will be there to help where needed. Thank you for hosting this event. :) 

• Like 2

Great news - looking forward to it (and not far for Heddwyn & I to travel either 😁)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, _hyena said:

pass

Griefers and their "war deeds" aren't generally invited. :)

• Like 1

I'll be there offering anything wood related in terms of imping and making crates for those who want to purchase on site

• Like 1

Signed up as imper: Fine Carpentry and Blacksmithing

• Like 2

I am interested in being an imper / enjoying my time there.

However my daughters birthday is April 16 so I wouldn't be there the entire time.

Is that an issue?

I am 50+ leather working, 70+ blacksmithing

My husband as well would like to join. He is 70+ carpentry, fine carp, and has some boat skills.

Edit: I am happy to donate some of my ebony black speed ponies for the raffles. I have a few but I'd like to breed specifically for this event as well, so I will do so if allowed.

I am coming from Harmony so I will bring them with two creature cages for the winner to take if they require a boat.

Edited by Hatake
  • Like 3

Will Mats be provided or do we have to bring our own? I signed up for Carpentry imper, but my max logs are low 92 ql. While high enough for this event, I just want to know if mats will be provided or do we bring our own?

• Like 1

Excited to join up. I'll offer Weaponsmithing, bowyery and Fletching.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 9:40 PM, Beni said:

Will Mats be provided or do we have to bring our own? I signed up for Carpentry imper, but my max logs are low 92 ql. While high enough for this event, I just want to know if mats will be provided or do we bring our own?

Typically impalongs offer free imps to 70ql unless otherwise noted. So a 71ql log is more than enough. There will be plenty of matts there so you do not need to bring your own if you are on the imping staff. :) 

• Like 1

I'll be there to imp PAS and backup on SS.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'd be happy to join in. I can offer carpentry, fine carpentry and masonry as my highest imping skills.

Edited by Kinganon
  • Like 2

Free bump! Looking forward to this 😁

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Zerobyte said:

Free bump! Looking forward to this 😁

Spread the wuuurd lol

Suggestion:
Before returning forgotten items, keep them for, say, another week,
and post some sort of list (maybe just a screenshot of its contents since items are supposed to be named)

Gratitude to Castael, the impers, casters, dedicated staff, and generous donors for all your dedication and kindness! You've made IoS Impalong trully remarkable! Thank you!