Sign in to follow this  
Silviustrz

Troublesome Forest Giant Needs to Go!

250px-Forest_Giant.jpg

The Forest Giant has been found terrorizing the forested hills of the Melody realms... This we cannot allow!

We found it, captured it and now we need Melody, as well as the other merry realms to join us into putting this creature to rest once and for.. well.. until it wakes up again. 

~~~~~~~~~~

The location is quite straightforward and easy to access. In written form, the map square is O18, very close to south central Melody deed called Buffalo Grange. The channel (red and blue line) starts all the way from Melody's southern sea and ends right in the vicinity of the slay location. Signs added for easier access as well. Location marked below, near the small lake. Quite cramped, but I'm sure we'll do fine!

b8L8rMl.png

~~~~~~~~~

The slaying will begin at 21:00 UTC + 2 (Eastern European Time)

timer_E1702238511.svg

We got places designated for sermons, food and.. that's about it, really. You ain't coming to feast, you're coming to slay... and pray.

Special thanks to Tukodama, Sweetserenade, Synjor, Hantance and Mizziry! In advance, thanks to everyone willing to participate and aid me in any way, shape or form. See you guys there!

Silviustrz, Lord (self-titled, of course) of Khorinis, of the WonKru Alliance!

Edited by Silviustrz
  • Like 11

Thanks for making it public! Surely will be there. Looking forward to it! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for making it public!

What makes me wonder is - the map is marked O18 on the image, but the description says its Q18.

Which one is that then?

Thank you for making it public. And big thank you to the dude who found it. I remember seeing it in chat and thinking, 'whelp, rip another unique' lol

• Like 1

@Erhidgood eyes, sir. Naturally, it’s the location pinpointed by the map, with the small lake in it’s vicinity. Edited since ^^

Edited by Silviustrz
  • Like 2

Thanks for making this public ❤️ And I'm there \o/ like over 100 other Wurmians as well :D

4vqb6bg.jpg

• Like 1

The event was perfectly prepared. Thank you also for giving my priest Yono a ride :) Thank you for making this public.

• Like 1