Sign in to follow this  
Stanlee

Assemble a balanced party against Gark, the Goblin Leader!

Great Gark was a king among the goblins of Nachtur in the Feywild in the Year of the Ageless One, 1479 DR

3a8df782e889a1904e443270e61f8eb6.jpg

edit: I thought this was a D&D booklet image but it turns out someone somewhere else just slapped the D&D logo on it; it's by the very talented armandeo64

But more recently he's been spotted in Pristine!

You will need to assemble a balanced party of adventurers to fight this (CR: 9) threat!

Choose from the following classes, multiclass, or make your own!

4d08cb9581ddf2dee9201480521503ef.png

Meet up with other adventurers in your local tavern, then head out to L15 on the highway, deed name Thibilihut or use this Yaga link to go to this adventure!

The deed is on the highway network!

/servertime: Sat Sep 30 20:00:00 CEST 2023

discord timecode: <t:1696100400:F>

timer_E1696100400.svg

Big thank-you to Thibbledorf for making this a public event!

Edited by Stanlee
Forgot to credit finder and I am writing this edit reason in shame, edit2: credited artist
  • Like 20

Thx but you should see a doctor about your sense of time 😊

Sep 31 , is that a new day in honour of Stan the man ?

• Like 1

Thanks for help with hosting the event, and also I would probably still be running around with a train of goblins if Sandyar hadn't helped with the capture.

• Like 4

Could this be delayed a few hours so it doesn't happen simultaneously with the Rift?

Hi! Due to the planning involved, we were unable to take the rift times into consideration. It may be possible that those at the rift are willing to take a goblin slaying break?

• Like 2

I planned on going to the rift after the slaying. It's not like the rift is going anywhere.

So far a rift gets about 20-40 people, this slaying is going to have 200+. I think the majority should be the priority in this case.

Edited by Legios

What, where is the sickle warrior?

I tried to find pictures on Google images "cartoon character holding a sickle". Didn't get much. That and it seems most image authors want money to use their art.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:12 PM, Stanlee said:

/servertime: Sat Sep 30 20:00:00 CEST 2023

discord timecode: <t:1696100400:F>

timer_E1696100400.svg

Which of those times is correct? The event timer looks to be counting down to 21:00 !!! or am I just getting timezone confused?

1 hour ago, Wulfmaer said:

Which of those times is correct? The event timer looks to be counting down to 21:00 !!! or am I just getting timezone confused?

Good catch. One of the two is off by an hour. But I'll assume 20 CEST is the correct time. Beter to be an hour early, than an hour late!

8 minutes ago, Kelebeth said:

Good catch. One of the two is off by an hour. But I'll assume 20 CEST is the correct time. Beter to be an hour early, than an hour late!

I'm reasonably sure that it is indeed 21:00 CEST, which makes the countdown correct.

• Like 3

Thanks for organising the event and for everyone that joined, once again! See you at the next one :)