Sign in to follow this  
Booskii

New assistant* Sermons still moving

I will heading out there tonight bringing my priest and 4 more toons with me so that we have some more listeners. I am planning to stay at least untill my priest has added the last 2 points to get to 100.

So all you with priests needing some more faith head out there (and bring your other toons with as well) and we can all help each other getting that faith ticking over with some awesome ticks :D

You want some massive gains come join us while killer is here!! That will be roughly 16-18 listeners and there less then 6 priest in the rotation!!

You want some massive gains come join us while killer is here!! That will be roughly 16-18 listeners and there less then 6 priest in the rotation!!

If we are going to have that many listeners my priest should be maxed out pretty quickly but

no matter when my priest is maxed out I will stay for the weekend. Probably leave late Sunday afternoon.

14 listeners and only 4 preaching .3 gains this weekend is High gains!!!

[10:58:35] <Sexykiller> [16:44:12] Faith increased by 0.318 to 100.000

Woop woop another one down!

[10:58:35] <Sexykiller> [16:44:12] Faith increased by 0.318 to 100.000

Woop woop another one down!

Congrats Spike!

Pulling .320 's all evening Thanks again Killer for providing us with 5 additional listeners this weekend!

No attendees are arriving love having new faces!!!

with 9 priests rotating and ample listeners this is defo the way to go if you want your priest to get his or her faith up :) highly recommended

[20:23:09] Faith increased by 0,380 to 55,983

• Like 1

this is a good place for any priest to grind your faith quickly plus lots of friendly ppl to interact with to pass the time as you watch your faith shoot up :D

• Like 1

Remember that Wargasm and my self no longer have any personal benefit in hosting the sermons we have out priest max and choose to .bt the more and only longest running sermon group on freedom servers other then to provide the community with a stable sermon and a market!! Come shop preach and meet some awsome people!!!

Edited by Booskii

Congrats Spike!

Thanks Wargasm & Booskii for fasilitating the great venue for people that wants to boost thier priest's Faith. I have visited thier church a few times over weekends and took my vyn priest from 90 to 100.

I am planning to skill up a Nahjo priest as well and will be back there as soon as he has reach 30 faith.

• Like 1

Thanks to Booskii and Wargasm for hosting the sermons. They did me a lot of favours and so far I'm 52 faith and counting. It's a great place if you're a new priest and you want to learn the ropes. I highly recommend this group to anyone who wants to grind up their faith and channeling.

Thanks to Booskii and Wargasm for hosting the sermons. They did me a lot of favours and so far I'm 52 faith and counting. It's a great place if you're a new priest and you want to learn the ropes. I highly recommend this group to anyone who wants to grind up their faith and channeling.

Thank you. Even though RL got the best of me this week and I was not around much sermons never stopped our loyal and hard core listeners never faltered.

Come join them for the faith or the company!! Both are wonderful

Didn't you start the group on Pristine?  congrats for doing good. 

Didn't you start the group on Pristine?  congrats for doing good. 

Not i, We launched our group when we settled on xanadu and ty :)

Do to today's ups and downs the sermons are a bit funky but are running

Another hits 100 and we have welcomed out first BL priest to the rotation!

We've got a couple of priests who've met their goal of 70 faith and will be departing today, and a third looking to go back to his deed and catch up on chores for a bit.  This opens a few spots for a few new faces, so stop putting off that faith grind, come on down to F26 and join in the sermons!

Edited by Wargasm

Come get your preach on!!

Stop stealing my line.  You're cramping my style :ph34r:

Stop stealing my line.  You're cramping my style :ph34r:

Style officially Cramped!

Come preach anyways :)

This is the only continually running sermon group I can find in the Freedom cluster - I've got 1 priest up to 100 faith, and have begun grinding faith on a second one.  19 days for first to get to 100 and second one started from 30 7 days ago and is already at 62.  Thank you for letting me participate.

Let the sermons commence!  A few empty spots available, Vynora priests especially welcome. 

Brought my Vynora (Maivis) and Nahjo (Oshi) priests over for a while. Unfortunately servers came down today so that's interrupting things a bit, but glad to be a part of the sermons once again. Lovely people with an even lovelier location! :) (If anyone needs a link just give me a nudge).

Thanks for running this group for so long! The community appreciates it. :)