Sign in to follow this  
Roame

The Countdown to Xanadu

With the release set for June 3rd (at around 18.00 CEST) the new PvE Island Xanadu is slowly emerging from the murky depths of the Wurm seas.

It is a massive and beautiful thing to behold with its 1024 square kilometers of wild, untouched and fully terraformable land.

• â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ Click here for the live countdown • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢ • â€¢ â€¢

04f75a74ca.png

* The map displayed above may or may not be of Xanadu. Use at your own discretion!

Edited by Roame
  • Like 3

nice  that will be 10am mountain time for me.  i get kids up at 8. 1 to school before 9.  then i'll pace for an hour with my 2.5 yr old ware her down. turn on Dora the explorer.  then wurm time. glad i got the day off.

• Like 1

Noticing the large amount of water on the map, I can only imagine that Xanadu is somewhat perfectly designed for the upcoming bridge feature.  :)

In this part of the world it'll be midnight. Luckily I work nightshift and could technically tear my sleep schedule up by the roots to be there. We shall see...

It's the final count down!

Good thing its at the time it is. Will be home from work by then and relaxed  :)

• Like 1

Yay! I am new to Wurm and have been reading all about it and stuff but waited to actually really get started so that I can start on Xanadu. I can't wait. :)

nice that will be 10am mountain time for me. i get kids up at 8. 1 to school before 9. then i'll pace for an hour with my 2.5 yr old ware her down. turn on Dora the explorer. then wurm time. glad i got the day off.

o_O bad daddy. gotta turn them loose outside in the pen... uh fenced yard instead. Dora sings off-key anyways.

------------->  Xanadu has it presence showing up on the server population account.  How is a server 4x the size of indy only have a population max count of 1000?  The server cap should be higher ei closer to 3200.    4x the size 4x the max population. 

------------->  Xanadu has it presence showing up on the server population account.  How is a server 4x the size of indy only have a population max count of 1000?  The server cap should be higher ei closer to 3200.    4x the size 4x the max population. 

That's just a setting, not a hard limit. GMs lower and raise those settings when needed. 

It's the final count down!

Good thing its at the time it is. Will be home from work by then and relaxed  :)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

yRccn2C.jpg[

Less than six hours to go! I'm off to work, here's hoping they don't keep me back too late.

i hope i can claim an island...

Well I saw about 50 of em on that map so I'd say your chances are good. :)

any idea can we start now with new character and do the tutorial  and then wait till the server is up at the portal?

use stable or unstable you think for today?

Edited by validate