Sign in to follow this  
whykillme

What Do Rare Prays Really Do?

Getting them so often... have no freaking idea. Never gotten a rare item through it

They frustrate ;) Especially when dual clienting, I thought I had a rare roll on creating a gold altar until I realised it was for praying on my other account :P

I haven't heard of any extra coming from a rare Prayer. Same with tending a field or bandaging a wound.

I haven't heard of any extra coming from a rare Prayer. Same with tending a field or bandaging a wound.

Well when you farm, you get a higher chance of getting a good harvest when you decide to harvest it, so my guess is that a drum roll is the same except an even higher chance. I also noticed a drum roll while bandaging wounds usually heals a lot more, but I can't say for sure

But rare prays seem pretty pointless

Well when you farm, you get a higher chance of getting a good harvest when you decide to harvest it, so my guess is that a drum roll is the same except an even higher chance. I also noticed a drum roll while bandaging wounds usually heals a lot more, but I can't say for sure

But rare prays seem pretty pointless

Yes, anytime I have gotten a rare roll while healing, it is hard to get because of high healing skill and a low damage would I happen to be healing at the time. Also as to the farming, haven't heard that one before but that would make sense I guess, knowing Wurm at least.