Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Wurm Will Be Out Sometime Today:)

8:50am on the 13th of december 2012.

Upon seeing your signature, my response is "Red makes it fastah!"

I must make this *collapses*

Ah, be patient young padawan. Time is the modus operandi of this game, or rather taking it from you. >.>
  • Like 1

Why hello Mr. Negative. I would guess they are going to be working nonstop til it goes live.

36+ hours will kill a man. They'd drop dead before the finish...

*springs up* been up since yesterday, I want to play! heheh I still have all the excitement i had earlier, just with added eye bags!

I've sat at a computer doing stuff for 28 hours before.....Did not know I was that close to being dead! -_-

Am willing to stay up 3 more hours as i have college tomorrow lol

Ah, there's the Rycory I've always known. Just be careful man, don't need you having a seizure like I did. >.> Then again you don't have JMED, so carry on then.

So are we gonna load up our wurms and get asked to change the look of our characters straight away? hope so..

Ah, there's the Rycory I've always known.

*spins around trusty mallet* yup yup now to run outside and start enchanting all the mailboxes down the street @.@ *runs out side yelling "courier" at mailboxes* @.@

GoodLuck Guys & Gals.

And remeber that getting Wurm 1.0 out before 23:59:59.999999999999999 GMT-11 means that way someplace at least got it on 12/12/2012 (http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/pacific/sst.html)

/>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Gardner_(record_holder) - he went for 260 hours

From personal experience I can say that after about 40+hours you start to notice it if you don't keep busy. (My record is just over 73 hours)

*spins around trusty mallet* yup yup now to run outside and start enchanting all the mailboxes down the street @.@ *runs out side yelling "courier" at mailboxes* @.@

"Is that dropshaft in the cave on your farm a Issue? Stongwall casts just cost 1 silver coin!" - Might just get me thrown in the loony bin around here.

you said will though bro, not could. lol

Wow Rolf, I guess I should have expected this. When this finally comes out, it will be time for a REAL celebration! :P

Two Christmases this year! WOOT!

you said will though bro, not could. lol

Yeah, I noticed and deleted my previous post.

• Our team has decided that it’s better to skip giving out ETA’s since everyone just gets upset when we miss them. Wurm will be released when the current issues are resolved. We will give some notice at that time. Please wish us luck!

View the full article

I'm not sure here..but I think today has come and went where the servers are located. Guess the new release date is 12/13/12.

Good Luck anyway.

Edited by Aodhan

He should have stuck with this a little bit longer.

Edited by GreenHero

He should have stuck with this a little bit longer. I mean, really? Come on now. Anymore than 30 mins and I'mma be a little disappointed.

Please be quiet i am just glad we have wurm 1.0

Please be quiet i am just glad we have wurm 1.0

Not yet. If we can't play it then we don't have 1.0 yet.

lol, I'm just as happy and willing to wait. Just giving my opinion, you were free to give yours so please refrain from asking people to 'be quiet'.

Not yet. If we can't play it then we don't have 1.0 yet.

LoL...my thoughts exactly..."I got the Client!!!!! But I still can't play cause the servers have never come up"..

If you had bought the software at a store for anyother game, loaded it onto your computer and then had to wait for the servers to come online....they call that a pre-order piece of software..

Its not Live till the servers are online and customers can log in.

But maybe its just the New World Order mentality...its still 12/12/12 somewhere in the world.

Edited by Aodhan

You know, I take back any complaints I may have had today.

I am recalling a very large blizzard game recently released that had a far worse launch day than this. I apologize Rolf.

Oh, now, don't get me wrong, I'm use to waiting, just like most experienced gamers. But the Pre-Launch Bashing of the releaseing company is a time honored Tradition in which I enjoy partisipating.

So come on, join the festivities.

Its can be fun,,,you know it can....LOL.

Anarchy Online had an epically horrible launch.

In all fairness I should add. It took six months to fix everything. By the time all was said and done Anarchy Online won the MMO of the year award from PC Gamer Magazine.

Edited by Macgregor

Anarchy Online had an epically horrible launch.

In all fairness I should add. It took six months to fix everything. By the time all was said and done Anarchy Online won the MMO of the year award from PC Gamer Magazine.

OH GOD.

Yes. By far worse.

Edit: Jesus man that was so long ago I completely forgot about how much of an epic fail that was.

Edited by GreenHero

Sign in to follow this