Sign in to follow this  
Maximustehgreat

The White Light - Denial to priest or champ without losing a life!

Give MR their own light.  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Give MR their own light.

• Yes
    • No

Yes posteh, because we walled ourselves off from the white light  ::)

Going to stop arguing here for my own sanity, is like arguing with a special class at school

you probably would if you had a WL to wall off, and we were trashing the joint on alts.

You guys just opened a very wide door of walling in spawnpoints which will be funny to test out.

but hey, either wurm online will be a (an even bigger!) Griefonline. Or oracle will suck up with another apology and knock down your precious work.

And you believe Oracle will just overlook all the MR using grief alts to run around JK land?

Why yes - he's successfully ignored all the JK grief alts?  Are the MR grief alts special somehow?

I find it completely absurd that on a PVP server we can't simply kick someone out of our kingdoms, but until that's fixed, then grief alts will continue to be a problem, even if people have to be creative with them.

My point is this thread (And MR posting in it) are bias.  They're acting like the JK are bad guys for walling off, and failing to ever mention how they've been equally griefing on alts and deeds.  Both sides are in the wrong, but don't try to make yourselves look out to be the victim here.

i some what agree ,each kingdom has grief alts ,also each kingdom have innocent law abiding players who will also suffer because of this

Yes posteh, because we walled ourselves off from the white light  ::)

Going to stop arguing here for my own sanity, is like arguing with a special class at school

You (MR grief alts, if you were apart of it) got it walled off, yes.  You caused that.

And it's good to see you're in a "special class."

i some what agree ,each kingdom has grief alts ,also each kingdom have innocent law abiding players who will also suffer because of this

Yeah, then you should learn to unite and talk as a kingdom.  We told Fevfev/Timy to stop it a few days after it began, because we didn't want a grief-war and he did.  You guys evidently couldn't even talk down your own griefers, and now brought yourselves to this.

just for fun, lets move the WL to the MR northern steppe. And see how JK would react to that?

You guys just opened a very wide door of walling in spawnpoints which will be funny to test out.

but hey, either wurm online will be a (an even bigger!) Griefonline. Or oracle will suck up with another apology and knock down your precious work.

And you believe Oracle will just overlook all the MR using grief alts to run around JK land?

Why yes - he's successfully ignored all the JK grief alts?  Are the MR grief alts special somehow?

I find it completely absurd that on a PVP server we can't simply kick someone out of our kingdoms, but until that's fixed, then grief alts will continue to be a problem, even if people have to be creative with them.

My point is this thread (And MR posting in it) are bias.  They're acting like the JK are bad guys for walling off, and failing to ever mention how they've been equally griefing on alts and deeds.  Both sides are in the wrong, but don't try to make yourselves look out to be the victim here.

We told fev to stop, guess what he stopped. Try it.

If I remember correctly at one time MR had deeds close to the white light or they controlled it. I was trying to look at WwIIol maps he posted but 3 of them have been removed due to violating the image hosting sites rules which doesn't make good sense. Any one got saved copies of those missing maps?

pardon i aint never ever griefed the WL , i dont have alts i never have had alts ever and i think most of even jk know this let alone mr ......it aint my style

just for fun, lets move the WL to the MR northern steppe. And see how JK would react to that?

MR was a disaster waiting to happen. The two Lights, BL and WL, were placed by Notch in proportionate locations on the map. When Rolf introduced MR, he unbalanced the map and created a tumor off the side of the two kingdoms. Now that MR and BL are allied, why don't we just let MR use the BL so we can have a balanced map again? Otherwise only a map reset would fix it I guess.

Griefing alts has been used by all three kingdoms, now JK get upset and wall in whitelight.

Typical JK behaviour

Baldeagle and a few others at VH have been working on the WL to make it a nice and enjoyable place for everyone. When MR decided to try and destroy it multiple times, we took defensive actions and walled it off after it became legal. I guarantee you if MR had never griefed it, this would have NEVER been an issue. You caused it, you deserve the punishments. What goes around comes around.

I don't know what you consider arguing, I'm just debating my personal opinions. ;)

Yes you are, and I respect you for that.

When popsteh called us biased is when their argument loses credibility. Your side is just as biased as ours, so lets leave the personal attacks out.

My point is this thread (And MR posting in it) are bias.  They're acting like the JK are bad guys for walling off, and failing to ever mention how they've been equally griefing on alts and deeds.  Both sides are in the wrong, but don't try to make yourselves look out to be the victim here.

pardon i aint never ever griefed the WL , i dont have alts i never have had alts ever and i think most of even jk know this let alone mr ......it aint my style

What he's saying is-- you should talk to your kingdom.  Tell them to get off their grief alts, stop deeding our roads, using Venom swords.  Maybe then the WL won't be walled off.

Trivium - I'm not bias.  I already said both sides are in the wrong for using grief alts.  But you don't see JK making a new thread about getting a new road just because some MR-grief alt deeded it.

If I remember correctly at one time MR had deeds close to the white light or they controlled it. I was trying to look at WwIIol maps he posted but 3 of them have been removed due to violating the image hosting sites rules which doesn't make good sense. Any one got saved copies of those missing maps?

Don't think they ever controlled it (if they did I'd be quite surprised as VH would have had to be slumbering for months). They had a deed up past IS that fought with Waterworks. They may have had a deed by VH, but I don't recall one. Think that's the closest they got other than whatever they may have by VH now.

My point is this thread (And MR posting in it) are bias.  They're acting like the JK are bad guys for walling off, and failing to ever mention how they've been equally griefing on alts and deeds.  Both sides are in the wrong, but don't try to make yourselves look out to be the victim here.

What he's saying is-- you should talk to your kingdom.  Tell them to get off their grief alts, stop deeding our roads, using Venom swords.  Maybe then the WL won't be walled off.

Trivium - I'm not bias.  I already said both sides are in the wrong for using grief alts.  But you don't see JK making a new thread about getting a new road just because some MR-grief alt deeded it.

Putting the WL and a road at the same value is actually kinda funny.

You own the WL, you dont need a simple road. You have what you want, we do not. Your bias is to protect it, ours is to make at accessible. If you are posting in this thread, you have an opinion and bias.

Don't think they ever controlled it (if they did I'd be quite surprised as VH would have had to be slumbering for months). They had a deed up past IS that fought with Waterworks. They may have had a deed by VH, but I don't recall one. Think that's the closest they got other than whatever they may have by VH now.

no we did not ,closest we got was old rivendell/FM landbridge area ,it has always been jk controlled

You have what you want, we do not.

Then take it.

Here are the terms, disband the briefing deed on the landing road, stop using alts to grief. Do this and in a week we'll let you catapult down the walls around the WL.

Here are the terms, disband the briefing deed on the landing road, stop using alts to grief. Do this and in a week we'll let you catapult down the walls around the WL.

Im in no position of power, so I cant make a decision, but that sounds fair to me.

lets extend the fun abit instead.

Why- the white light is necessary for both sides. Neither of us are admitting defeat, this is a compromise.

i wonder how the GMs can workaround the rules this time.

Cause when Dreammaster was free to KoS people at the landing the GM team said "aslong as you can spawn somewhere else we dont care"

any ninja editting rules this time?

And when did DM have control of the Landing?  Inacron had it before Niobe, who has had it now for a considerable amount of time.  Inacron hasn't been online for over a year.

I'll go ahead and answer that.  DM didn't.  He wasn't even a GM until reasonably recently.  You've made this accusation before and have been called out on it, stop it.

Let's be fair here, you act as if this is just some random incident and JK are unfairly walling off the WL.  You know why they being nearly forced to wall it off, because players in MR are making alts with Venom-casted swords who go around griefing.  You caused this, and now you should be forced to live with this because of your actions.  

There wouldn't be a need to wall off the WL had MR players on alts were not griefing and respawning there.  You are only complaining about this because you can't grief any further, not because it's unfair.

It was fevfev starting this whole thing again with him beign on timy griefing the roads at GC and dropping dirt on farms.

before he came back there were pretty much no spy accounts.

TY lol but have not been on my alt for a good few week :P think its ran out of prem eye for an eye rule eh? there is 8 MR alts and they even now have a JK deed to grief with lol all the money eh pluss most champs twig when they champ we all know this QQ on

I really have no idea what Rolf was thinking allowing  the kingdom lights to be a free area again .....i mean come on a 1 week old newbie would know  where that was going to end up, and guess what its happening. To be fair Rolf  suck it up and either give MR  their own light or slap the kingdom light restrictions again.

Ps: this is just frickin silly