Sign in to follow this  
Candeee

Alliance update

So does this mean that I can have a BL alt running around my village if HOTS and MR ally?

Sounds good enough to me, though I'm not sure if this will lead to MR and BL becoming too intergrated if they can walk around in each others lands and probably use PMs and trade.

JK MR and BL should all ally and make wild carebear land.

/sarcasm

Imma run wheel around MR like a madman

Gonna buy a BL champ too for visits in MR :3

Why not a BL/JK alliance?

Because they hate each other?

But there will likely be a BL/MR one because both kingdoms rely on each other, and don't really care to look "strong" without eachother.

Why not a BL/JK alliance?

Because they hate each other?

I have always loved the BL... even when they would come around and try to kill me, they were a pretty awesome force. They were Evil, and Cool... not a bunch of idiot punks, for the most part at least. Of course that's just me sitting in my rocking chair remembering the good'ol days... I think a lot of the ol'cool ones retired or drank antifreeze or drain cleaner and converted.

But there will likely be a BL/MR one because both kingdoms rely on each other, and don't really care to look "strong" without eachother.

BL and MR are the same kingoms with the same sort of mindset.

we were in the kingdom mikey, we know  :(

daolin was a 1/7th of why I converted atleast.  If I didnt convert then I would have now; I want no association with MR what-so-ever

MR and BL have certain ties. Lets just leave it at that :)

Will we be able to walk on other deeds, add to friends and stuff like that? Maybe kingdom alliance chat?

he said we are all stupid and  should join jk because they dont need naps or alliances

:o

But we like to take naps with BL chicks.

me thinks JK is just jealous

lold

he said we are all stupid and  should join jk because they dont need naps or alliances

Close.  I think BL could always be strong on their own with forming an alliance with MR.  Nothing to do with joining JK.

Flip/Flop

per Rolf Re: Comment on the MR/HOTS alliance

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2009, 09:53:57 AM »

Game mechanics should just not make it easier to ally with a sworn enemy.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:13:35 AM by Rolf » 

Though I am undecided on exactly what to think about the new Alliance option between kingdoms... I thought I new how Rolf felt about them. Back when he said this, I did think it would be a good idea to have alliance options between villages, and I suppose it is meant to be a test for player made kingdoms, but shouldn't these things be tested on Test? or perhaps a pre-Epic Epic server before tossing it onto wild?

Ultimatly it might be a good additon, time will tell, That said the Tower update thing is ridiculas and needs to be reverted back imo. At least in the way they are placed... vast groups of People have made history chaining towers and making great strides to create epic parts of what we know as wurm. But now apparently anyone with a few tools on them can walk out into the woods and do what took armies months to do... To me that is basically belittling their efforts and their part of the history of Wild.

Now instead of remembering names of Towns like Fort Mole, or LO and others... we will have to try to remember people like "IMNOTANALTREALLY", "ISITONABEDPANWHILEIPLAY", "IMAGRIEFYOURTOWN" and "ILIVEINABASEMENT" or "ICANREACHTHEREFRIGERATORFROMMYDESK"...

My first reaction was, Rolf did Wat?    No Way?  He said he would never do this, or something close to that, in regards to MR-BL Relations.

2nd reaction was, (I'll keep that a secret)

Kingdom alliances were added for the upcoming player kingdoms, which is the system that's being worked on at the moment. Sometimes old decisions need to be cancelled to add new features.

Kingdom alliances were added for the upcoming player kingdoms

Which is another MAJOR game changing update that some/many people do not want, but I guess we'll have to deal w/ it like every other update

Kingdom alliances were added for the upcoming player kingdoms

Which is another MAJOR game changing update that some/many people do not want, but I guess we'll have to deal w/ it like every other update

As long as it spends enough time on Test, gets player input and is not painfully easy to split Wild into 30 tiny Kingdoms, I think it'll be received fine.