Camelrider

WTA Supreme Sailboat

Posted (edited)

Buyout accepted 2.5g

Edited by Camelrider

45s

I feel obligated from the peer pressure 1.35

Dear Magician Dridmar the Gone, Court Announcer, The Spartan Empire

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend an offer for the purchase of your esteemed supreme sailboat. As an avid collector of exquisite boats and ships, I greatly value the opportunity to acquire quality assets such as these. After careful consideration and research, I am prepared to make a competitive offer of 1.5 gold coins. I am confident that this offer reflects the current market value and represents a fair exchange for both parties involved.

Please let me know if you find this offer agreeable or if you would like to discuss any details further. I am open to negotiation and am committed to reaching a mutually beneficial agreement. Thank you for considering my offer, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Arch Mage Xallo, Royal Guardsman of Gévaudan, Celebration

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Xallo said:

Dear Magician Dridmar the Gone, Court Announcer, The Spartan Empire

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend an offer for the purchase of your esteemed supreme sailboat. As an avid collector of exquisite boats and ships, I greatly value the opportunity to acquire quality assets such as these. After careful consideration and research, I am prepared to make a competitive offer of 1.5 gold coins. I am confident that this offer reflects the current market value and represents a fair exchange for both parties involved.

Please let me know if you find this offer agreeable or if you would like to discuss any details further. I am open to negotiation and am committed to reaching a mutually beneficial agreement. Thank you for considering my offer, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,

Arch Mage Xallo, Royal Guardsman of Gévaudan, Celebration

Dear Arch Mage Xallo,

I appreciate your generous offer for my supreme sailboat. It's evident that you value quality assets, and I'm flattered that you consider my boat worthy of your collection.

While your offer of 1.5 gold coins is certainly competitive and reflects market value, my preference leans towards a lump sum of 2 gold coins or a legendary item known as a Bag of Keeping. However, I must express that your offer is something I will consider seriously.

Let's keep the lines of communication open, and should there be any room for negotiation or further discussion, I'm more than willing to engage. Thank you once again for your interest in my sailboat, and I'll be eagerly awaiting your response.

With most sincere consideration,

Magician Dridmar the Gone [Heavyweight Court Announcer], troll of Birchwood Troll Mound, Celebration

Edited by Camelrider
  • Like 3

Private buyout accepted, thread can be closed.