Sign in to follow this  
PokeMoney

A list of apologies

I have no idea where to put this.

I am sorry for me behavior last night, I was under the influence of alcohol. I prepaired sticky notes on my laptop screen for apologies, mostly legible.

1. Sorry Pagani for lieing to you about me not being drunk then saying I was going to pretend I was drunk. I have no idea what I was thinking, I caught myself in a spiderweb of lies I guess.

2. Sorry to Freedom chat in general for speaking too much of my life. I was too open whilst sober and while under the influence, and should not have been so angry. Although on a side note where do you guys draw the line? I cannot be mad at an elderly relative but you guys will happily make fun of the Mentally Disabled.

3. I am sorry to my D key, for some reason it is broken and needs to be pressed extra hard.

4. I am sorry to my body, mainly my liver. Never again will I drink so heavily, especially if I made it myself.

I apologise for my misconduct, and I don't expect you to forgive me, but I feel as if I should put it out there. This will never happen again, as this was mainly a one time thing as a celebration. I don't even like the stuff much, especially because of this DAMNED HEADACHE.

RIP D.

You dont often see threads like this. as long as you acknowledge your mistake and are ready to accept it, then thats a one step to better side :) drink coca cola instead, it has bubbles!

I also wish everyone who was ever muted would consider apologies like this (no idea if u had any mutes or what you even talkin about, but i mean generally)

• Like 1

RIP D.

You dont often see threads like this. as long as you acknowledge your mistake and are ready to accept it, then thats a one step to better side :) drink coca cola instead, it has bubbles!

I also wish everyone who was ever muted would consider apologies like this (no idea if u had any mutes or what you even talkin about, but i mean generally)

I finished my CocaCola earlier in the day XD, Yeah it was a major mistake on my part. I was ignored multiple times and sniped but I never got muted.

I have known many a fun Wurm story that has started with a few drinks.

• Like 2

I'd like to be impressed but I'm not.

I saw both sides of the coin last night:
[21:12:32] <Pagani> I'm not gonna name call. I see both sides of this. But this is a game not therapy and you often do mention your personal family issues. Equally they coulda been a bit more tolerant or just ignored it.

However the more you said in pm's last night and now reading this....my empathy for you has evaporated.
You have now insulted me on several levels. I for one won't be dealing with you in future, for ...well anything.

Logging started 2015-03-14
[20:57:14] <Pokemoney> You missed s who never read things fully
[20:59:13] <Pokemoney> Keep in mind these people don't seem to fully read sentences
[21:01:36] <Pokemoney> Earlier they were making fun of the Mentally Disabled and calling me one. They are a boatload of hypocrites.
[21:12:32] <Pagani> I'm not gonna name call. I see both sides of this. But this is a game not therapy and you often do mention your personal family issues. Equally they coulda been a bit more tolerant or just ignored it.
[21:13:47] <Pokemoney> The family issues is a thing I did to myself, I taught myself to be open like a book. Where as on the other hand the mass of hyprocritical thinking is what got my mad.
[21:14:37] <Pagani> Again same answer. I see both sides. This is a game, but therapy. People come to have fun or relax and get away from drama.
[21:14:45] <Pagani> not therapy*
[21:15:46] <Pokemoney> I learned to love all and only be mad for the moment. The cussing is momentary, and I am not even mad anymore. But they turned an Anthill into a mountain.
[21:17:11] <Pokemoney> I am used to the Hivemind thinking, I have left many communitys because of it, but this has a degree of hypocracy. You are probably the most level headed person on here.
[21:18:00] <Pokemoney> Everyone has to be beligerant and hateful for some reason. Nobody seems to have learned to love, weather it be friend or foe.
[21:18:04] <Pagani> i have an unusual ability to empathize.
[21:26:48] <Pokemoney> I am used to the villianisation is the sad things, I seem to have a curse to bring that to any community I go to. I was hated in the community before this that I called home, hate when I joined Wurm
[21:26:51] <Pokemoney> and now etc
[21:30:42] <Pokemoney> I am gonna go sulk now, have a good day.
[21:30:51] <Pagani> kk :/
[22:02:59] <Pokemoney> I think tomorrow I will pull a trump card and say that I was drunk. It's better that way
[22:05:26] <Pagani> I think that would be a less then good idea.
[22:06:29] <Pokemoney> The one good thing that age discrimination has brought, is that a person of my age is somewhat expected to go out and illegally party
[22:06:35] <Pagani> Wuld you like to know how that will turn out?
[22:06:57] <Pokemoney> I know how it would turn out, I would look like a drunkard but it would forgive my anger
[22:07:27] <Pagani> "Drunk isn't an excuse" ..."Ooh good another Damine" ....."Is this going to happen every weekend?"...
[22:08:06] <Pokemoney> Been one enough and spoken too much to know I don't normally get drunk, don't know who Damine is, and blind drunk can cause anger
[22:08:39] <Pagani> Tat excuse will fail but do what you like.
[22:08:40] <Pokemoney> Actually trumped myself with the "Been on enough" excuse, because people don't fully read... Nevermind that.
[22:09:15] <Pokemoney> Be happy I like you enough not to ask you to tell everyone I was "Blindly drunk"
[22:11:15] <Pagani> I don't lie for others.
[22:11:46] <Pagani> And I suggest plan B because drunk isn't gonna excuse you with anyone.
[22:12:14] <Pokemoney> I know, most wouldn't. If I thought of you as a pawn I wouldn't have told you my plan.
[22:12:20] <Pagani> Plan B keep your family troubles and relationship troubles outta freedom chat and stick with the game.
[22:13:19] <Pokemoney> Plan B sounds more like a goal than a plan. Already have been ignored and sniped. But time to play a big chess game of manipulation.
[22:20:54] <Pokemoney> Sorry to drag you into this.
[22:21:49] <Pagani> I dragged my self. But I am getting a better understanding of what they were so annoyed with you.
[22:22:37] <Pokemoney> If I am angering you, close the chat window, I will understand.

I'm no one's pawn, especially yours and I do not like being dragged into lies and most especially false sincerity.

And have a lovely day.

If you care what people thousand miles away think, you will always miss the fun(but dont spoil their fun by saying crap to them). Obviously you don't tell your irl problems to anyone. Its fine, I wish I was online at that moment. :P But still, play your game, and don't think too hard about it, stuff happens, you apologized. Get over it, and everyone will get over it as well.
Now a big issue is that what will you do about your keyboard? Wurm without a good keyboard is misery, buy one now!

Edited by Hashirama

No idea who you are, but I've always thought verbal apologies quite useless; lazy even.

If you're truly sorry, show it with some sacrifice. A real apology comes in silver coins, or brick and mortar I say.

• Like 4