Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw

Runescape 'Last Login' Date

So, I used to play runescape when I was younger.

I'd long forgotten my login details...however when I went to recover my login details for SOE's website (or w/e SOE is called now) I saw a familiar name linked to my email address.

Needless to say, I had to go and login to see how long it had been!

14sfi8k.png

That's about 6 and a half years...oh how time flies. Sadly my name is gone and has been changed to a number by Jagex ;(

Anyone think they can beat it? :D

Edited by Outlaw

wtf happened to it.

I quited on 2010, not gonna check back there ^^

I remember Runescape. I was 8 and I mis-spelt the username I used when I signed up. It's stuck ever since :rolleyes:

I last played it a few months ago actually, but only to look around. It hasn't changed much in over a decade imo. Wurm being a first person MMO really spoils the movement mechanics in Runescape for me too, clicking to move everywhere now seems infuriating. One thing I miss about the old game though is just the random places and houses you could explore, they've barley made the map bigger and seem to have converted a lot of the "random scenery" into specific things, but I think it detracts from the original atmosphere of the game and makes it feel a bit cluttered.

Never played it, but Steam has Dungeon Seige bundle for $5 right now...  just saying.

• Like 1

Oo tempted Wurmhole :D

where do you see that?

It's just at the top when you log in. I didn't look around or anything, I just saw the username for my SOE details and wanted to see if my hunch that it was my runescape username was right :)

Edited by Outlaw

I last logged in back in January, of this year.

I still binge play it.