Sign in to follow this  
Jukimo

Karma lightning does 15+ dmg to white/black light

Karma lightning does 15+ dmg to white/black light

can this be fixed/disabled untill fixed? thanks. someone casted like 6 casts and blew up black light.

pls stop hashirama, in all seriousness you do like .1 dmg with a bash action and like 1-2 dmg with a breakaltar cast. This should not do that much dmg. Sure maybe allow it to hit it, but no way it should do 15+ dmg

It was supposed to be toned down, but rolf failed to do that. (Willing to bet he did something stupid like tone down the damage it does to players.)

It was reported and watched.

However, this is also one of the biggest complaints i have about wurm. None of the new features are properly tested by the usual same people who are willing to test, who end up running into bugs ingame within 10 minutes of implementation that are somehow never found through rigorous testing. These same people, dont test, because you can't test hardly anything important without a GM, and you cant test the most gamebreaking stuff at all because there are rules that only devs/gms can test that.

On top of all that, what you can test is very unituitive and doesn't work. You don't spawn with a cornucopia anymore, when you set skills, it doesnt set all the skills, most of the things in PvP have to do with stats, and players can't even do that.

Just really says something when things are tested and i have personally found and reported around 3-4 severely gamebreaking bugs in the past year that were actually in the game, and incredibly easy to find, and incredibly easy to abuse, now obviously that doesn't include minor things like skill exploits, but the picture is painted.

Edited by Propheteer

I'm confused.

Are you saying that it's actually a bug that it does that much damage......or that you simply disagree with it?

Hi everyone,

This has been fixed in todays update, Lightning now does much less damage to structures such as the large altars.

Regards,

Retrograde

Edit: confirmed whether damage is less or not possible

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

This has been fixed in todays update, However I'm unsure if lightning will work, or just do less damage. Will update this when I get a chance to confirm with the dev team

Regards,

Retrograde

So if its considered as a bug, it wasnt tested and introduced as a bug in game? So bugs are introduced in game and only when people find out that something is bugged, then its removed?

I guess it was a "bug" then.

Your probably don't know why this section is for then...

hurts to lose an artifact eh? ^^

Sounds like a serious exploitation of a unexpected game mechanic. I hope the GMs look into this mechanic exploitation.

we didn't lose it. But this topic can be closed now that its fixed thank you