Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

lawn in perimeter turn short grass

every few hours one tile by one in perimeter turn back into short grass tile from lawn, on deed no problem at all

Is that every few hours after cutting it sorry? If no them it seems my newly included suggestion may have been a waste of code ;-)

what is point of having lawn in perimeter if every few hours tiles change back to normal grass?

I have 5 lawn tiles in my perimeter.  They have been there for 3 days so far and have not changed back to grass.

Are you certain no one is terraforming nearby tiles and changing them back to grass?  As you know, perimeter tiles are not protected by deed permissions.

I noticed this today on my deed and I'm certain that noone changed these tiles into grass. The lawn turned into grass after about 4-5 days.

There is definitely something messing with lawn in perimeter.

Edited by Capi

Checked again, my 5 lawn tiles are still lawn tiles on perimeter since Nov 20.

This is on Independence.  Maple trees on one side and gravel path on the other side.

Server has been restarted for maintenance and has crashed since planting.  No change with the lawn.

Mine are next to a lavender hedge and between grass/cobblestone. Same for my server, crash/restarts happened.

Mine are definitely staying longer than yours.

Tich' TL;DR version translated to a long version:

while deed tiles keep the lawn, the perimeter tiles do not get the same protection - the lawn will degrade over time, back to grass.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response Tich and explanation, KaiH.  Closing.