Sign in to follow this  
Maiya

Rolf Please Stop The Decay Untill We Can Play Again

Rolf said in a other post:

I've limited corpse looting so in case you've died because of losing link you should be the only person who can loot your corpse now. We'll help out with that as well.

----------------------------------

If you can change that then please stop the decay untill we abel to get back ingame

Deed time too please.  I've lost one deed before due to server downtime and I'd hate to lose a second.  Reupped my premium so I could use my boats to go to my merchants and keep my deed paid.  Time is running extremely low and I'll be super, super frustrated if it pops while we are unable to access the game.  I quit the game for months last time because I was so frustrated.

Probably would be one of the few times I actually sought financial compensation as it would be nearly $70 in silver I've lost to server downtime (counting the previous deed that popped for the same reason).

Edited by Niclamus

Should have keep deed upkeep as high as possible but I guess not everyone got that luxury :( Would feel bad for you Nic, have you tried /support?

Edited by rosedragon

Should have keep deed upkeep as high as possible but I guess not everyone got that luxury :( Would feel bad for you Nic, have you tried /support?

Can't get in-game, how would /support help? :P

ye.. that is bad in first place.. always keep it over 60 days.. there is no option if 2 hours left on it :)

Hi Rose,

My villagers are all on a temporary break from the game, as such I've just been roughly tracking the dates that my deeds would pop.  I dropped all the coins I had on my character into the one deed to keep it alive this long - had to get premium to go get my money off my vendors to keep funding it.  I have 2 deeds currently, one has over a hundred days the other is set to pop any day now... lost the exact date but I think I have at least 2 days left.

When we are playing full time (and I'm not the only one feeding the token) we try to keep a good 3 months on it.

When my old deed popped on Epic I was basically told I was SoL for several reasons.  One being that they wont give me the deed back, the other being that at the time they wouldnt provide any kind of support in any way to the epic cluster.

Edited by Niclamus

Me too!  I highly doubt my merchants are holding the coin it would take to reform the deed again.  hah.  It already popped once on me during our break and I had to reform it.  In the couple hours it was down people looted the crap out of my village too. >.>  6k mortar, thousands of 80-90ql lumps of ore, around a hundred enchanted tools.  Weapons and armor also...  Wasnt a fun experience. :P  My blacksmith shop was unlocked because I work in there and people come in to meet me all the time.  When the deed is there, it isn't a problem.  Unfortunately it ended up costing me haha.  They took everything but my 2 lawn gnomes!

But that one was my fault hence why I didn't include it in the lost deed count above.

I'm sure it'll be fine, I'm probably just letting myself get overly worried due to the uncertainty since I cannot log in.

[21:00] <&Rolf> the servers are down so no deed costs

[21:00] <&Rolf> or decay

Just now on irc

• Like 1

[21:00] <&Rolf> the servers are down so no deed costs

[21:00] <&Rolf> or decay

Just now on irc

big ty  shad

i tried to get in there but pressing the link wont open it for me

what prg do i need to get in ?

• Like 1

big ty  shad

i tried to get in there but pressing the link wont open it for me

what prg do i need to get in ?

I use Firefox to get it to work

Also [21:02] <&Rolf> premium is ticking

I use Firefox to get it to work

Also [21:02] <&Rolf> premium is ticking

ty :)

and yes ofcourse it is .)

no decay...

no deed cost...

premium ticks???

Maybe that should be changed then he wouldn't have to give out compensation for these unexpected downtimes.  :P

Edited by Kswords