Sign in to follow this  
Jerrywalker

Highway Rule

I am afraid you are mistaken, players are supposed to have one deed per char per server. And since they are allowed to have multiple chars, they can also own multiple deeds. Up to 80 deeds per account. 

2 hours ago, Wildelf said:

That is not good, i have seen some players using multi deeds to overlap or trying to destroy someone landmark. The player are suppose to have only one deed at a time, for those making another alts and building that around it can lead into problems.

I have seen people use digging to grief people, so based on your logic, digging is not good. Just because someone uses something to grief or mess with a player, does not innately mean that the something is bad. Whether I deed the spot with a alt(which by the way really isn't a thing in wurm since every character is a separate account) or someone else deeds it, how does that matter as long as its not done in a griefing manner?

Gonna side with @Rugerand @Alyeskaon this one. There was a clearly defined way you could have altered the highway to your heart's content without upsetting a soul and being rid of your great encumbrance of having a highway through your property.

You did not use that correct method and instead just blew up a high traffic highway without any warning or consideration for anyone but yourself.

Far as I can tell, you're just inconsiderate and selfish and shouldn't be here complaining.

Follow the rules next time. :)

On 8/26/2020 at 12:26 AM, Nekojin said:

highways being permanent and undestroyable, is unfounded.

I had a very nice highway on Indy, straight both ways around a corner with a nice view of the water. A group from Chaos planted a massive deed, put in a convoluted by pass of the highway, and dug the entire area to rock leaving a terrible sight removing the easily passable highway.

Not only that, there are some tiles that are connected to the highway that needed to be remove, since there is no purpose for this. Also see alot of useless three or four lanes highway. Curious who do i need to talk to, so i can fix this around my areas? Cause its locked that i cant do anything about it :(

18 hours ago, Kelody said:

I had a very nice highway on Indy, straight both ways around a corner with a nice view of the water. A group from Chaos planted a massive deed, put in a convoluted by pass of the highway, and dug the entire area to rock leaving a terrible sight removing the easily passable highway.

I probably know which one you are referring to, and there are remnants of butchered highway, I am considering making a support ticket because despite the fact the highway are redirected, it was redirected in an opposite direction, so hardly this can be called a valid re-routing. But it would be another drama in our area (that is dramatic enough due to being a highly populated area), and I am kinda tired of these. It would be alleviated if the owner of the deed agreed to extend the highway I built along his perimeter, but he also refused, even if we offered him money for the right to pull the highway, the mayor didn't care how much it would improve the communication, especially wagoner routes, for all of us (there are 11 deeds in question, all agreed and  participated in the construction). Not only he did not allow the highway, he also put people, including a fellow road builder on KOS. We could of course go on the open war and drop dirt into water in front of his water access, but this was something I didn't want to take part in (at least not without a GM ruling that is okay with the rules). There is also another one who blocked a half finished long bridge construction, he extended his deed when he noticed we are surveying there, so all deeds on this island will not have a direct highway or wagoner access, so if one dreamed to make a market on their deed - they are not getting a route or even a land access. I don't understand such people and I will never do. 

Edited by Platyna