I'm going to do my best to explain this bug and the approaches I've tried so far to remedy it.
This bug started about a month ago when I noticed I was dropping every item in my inventory that I moused over. I quickly realized that somehow I had a key bound to the "drop" action and it was spamming drop repeatedly.
However, when I went to see what key was bound to it, I saw something similar to this more recent example:
Now for some additional context:
1) With quick keybinds turned on, any time I open the right click menu and mouse over an action, this keybind will automatically start attempting to bind. (Seemingly even with my mouse and keyboard both unplugged) (Hard to test still with them both unplugged lol)
2) Even without quick keybinds on, when I first log into the game, either immediately or shortly thereafter, the game will automatically bind this strange keybind to a seemingly random action and once again begin spamming it. For example, on most recent login, when trying to lead a horse (this is with quick keybinds off), it bound itself to the "stop leading" action, and began spamming stop leading continuously. I've had similar run ins with it binding itself to "track" "open" "repair" and other actions, all with quick keybinds turned off and no console input from me. It also spams these actions continuously.
3) Every relog seems to refresh it and it will bind to another action. A specific action getting spammed does not persist through more than one login session
4) I am not having this problem in any of the other games I play whatsoever, and I play several.
5) While this keybinding/spamming is going on, I can type in chat perfectly well with no issues or interruptions, so I am ruling out a stuck key on keyboard or mouse.
Any suggestions would be fantastic, as this is really hindering my ability to play the game enjoyably. Cheers! ❤️
p.s. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section.