Sign in to follow this  
Vladpyro1

Flammable Rounds.

What about Flammable rounds for the catapults? Like these only for those PVP servers. I guess it ould be made by like dipping the lump or shards in tar and or oil wouldn't that work? Be more effective on pallisade and wooden forts more than stone fortresses. Just shooting an idea right now.

• Like 2

Especially with visible arrows now. Would look really nice at night. That reminds me... there was mention of visible catapult shots coming soon back then. Did that get bogged down?

• Like 1

I really have no reason to pick up a sword against any castle in particular...

but I would bring popcorn for this.

Sounds cool hmm what about barrals could be used as the flammable rounds? Fill a barral full of tar an some oil of sorts stuck a cotten rag in it and then launch it and when on impact it splashes the fire in all directions but of course thier is the equal possiable ablity of chance that it would put the fire out when it sailed through the air. Maybe could soak the rag in oil or tar to give it that extra boost of keeping lit?

make a new trap called tar patch too, activated with a flaming arrow, shootable by same kingdom and only visible to same kingdom :P

if they hit the ground they will burn it maby 2x2 from inpackt title? whit barrals. and with arrows just the title that hit and burn down any tree with in the area?

the question is are you suggesting that the flaming ammo actually does some small aoe damage over time by fire to players? might have a pretty enormous effect on the balance of a raid :P

but generally pretty things +1

Seems legit If a barral explodes on impact and someone is unlucky enough to be near it the splash of the flames would probbably burn that person pretty badly. If they are in a pallisade and or a wooden fort then if some fire got on the wooden structure it would burn it as well as long with the cattle and or fields. Also lets throw aanother gear into the system what if you have a chance of loading or lighting the barral and when you light it that fire spreads to quickly into the barrral that would cause it to premature explosion dousing you head to toe in burns and or the catapult. Cause thiers always gotta be some chances.