Sign in to follow this  
RedrumJackle

Anyone looking for easy work?

If you need money, and want to make it easy and quick. Get your tools ready and show up, or do it yourself but I'll only pay for the items being delivered.

I will pay 1s per 1k of the following Items. If delivering, I will pay 50c.

Items:

Planks ======(not: hull, floor)

Large Nails

LogsĀ  =======(do not mass cut unless you replant, or ask your neighbors if its okay. plus be sure to remove the stumps. again i stress replanting)

Clay ========(only need 1k)

Let me know by posting here. My deed is Eager Souls at x13 y45. Contact me before you come to be sure of the job your doing and whether you would like to do it at your place or mine. OR just post here. I'm on the forums constantly and for all you looking for work. Its tedious labor, but its easy, so lets see some posts since I'm offering you guys jobs.

As of the 12th I will be on vacation for awhile. I'm hoping I'll be back asap, but I don't know when I'll be returning. It wont be longer than a Month though, I promise. :D

you dont have to remove stumps, you either dig next to it making the grass dirt and the stump is gone or you pack the ground and it dissappears, or you can just let a new tree grow on the tile with the stump, removal is not necessary

beautification =P

Many would be a little erked by the idea of someone just leaving stumps out in their backyard ;)

Anyway, still looking for these.

beautification =P

Many would be a little erked by the idea of someone just leaving stumps out in their backyard ;)

Anyway, still looking for these.

He didn't say leave behind stumps everywhere, he just said there's much easier ways to replace them than to destroy them. ;)

Though digging/packing is hardly easier than simply destroying the stumps. Unless you consider a dirt wasteland equal to grassland of course.

In fact I personally would prefer anyone leaving the stumps instead of turning the forest straight to dirt. :)

Plus you get a chunk of body str per stump actually destroyed the proper way with an axe not to mention as goner pointed out. Far better looking to keep grass.

Otherwise so far only a few actual hits of interest. I have gotten someoneĀ  makingĀ  planks and perhaps someone making nails.

)

I have also been questioned how much will I take for a Max. Well boys and girls if you make 20,000 then you get 20s. Though that's gonna be interestingly a lot of resources.

However if you do more than a few thousand at once. Let me know in advance to prep some storagebins

But I'm still buying. So lets see some results. If you need reforesting ask me if I can get someone to help with that

Though digging/packing is hardly easier than simply destroying the stumps. Unless you consider a dirt wasteland equal to grassland of course.

Well actually digging or packing takes me 3seconds while destroying takes me 15seconds. It does make quite a big difference for me.

Hey, I was out for a few days between work and migraines.

Yea I'm still looking for people to pay for the stuff I want. :D

I'm not sure what happened to some peeps but I'm still in need of everything. :D

I have your logs ready over at Strong Badia, want me to start making the planks as well?

LOL

Alright, give me a few days and I'll get the BSB's ready.

Didn't expect anyone to take the log portion :D

Elwood, yes on the nails. :D

Hey man, i could some nails defo and probably quite a few planks too. Ill message you when i have some ready for pickup :)

itll take about 6 bsbs just for the logs, when do you want them delivered?

6 you say. Alright, thats a whole 1k logs, wow.

Alright, well give me till wednesday to figure everything out. I'll be able to tell you then since its my only full day off, so i could make that my day of making bsbs. ^_^

Cog, possibly corbita, don't think the full 1k will fit in the corbita.

Scratch that, I'll just bring both if I need.

A thousand Planks, Large nails, Logs, and clay. Hmmm. I'm curious what ya building and on such a grand scale.

i'm closing the buying request in 3 days.

I may re open it when I return from forced vacation... could be a week or two.

A thousand Planks, Large nails, Logs, and clay. Hmmm. I'm curious what ya building and on such a grand scale.

What am I building?

Lets just say extensive building projects mainly for carpentry gains but also for structures in my deed as needed.

I've blown through 3k planks easy between the temple project and another few areas and someone moving in. :D

So if that doesn't tell you much then I don't know what will.

Do you want us to do planks as well?

No I'm good on Planks at this very moment.

still waiting for the clay?..

Still need a batch so yes.

Cog, possibly corbita, don't think the full 1k will fit in the corbita.

Scratch that, I'll just bring both if I need.

Well if anything get in touch with my brother Harek in game, since he wont be on a forced vacation. :D