Stanlee

The hills have eyes!

With thanks to the finder for making this slaying possible!

image.png

Come on down to Bruce's Flying Circus, N13 (we're on the highway network!). Mind the hill. It's watching. It's seen, and been seen.

And it has something for all of us.

Blood. Blood will flow. Blood.

Flow down the hills in a tide.

A tide of blood and bones.

Blood that gives oil of the armour smith! Black dragon hatchling hide will also drop

/servertime: Sun Jan 21 21:00:00 CET 2024

Discord timecode: <t:1705867200:F>, which is <t:1705867200:R>

Timer: timer_E1705867200.svg

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Ekcin said:

Not happy, due to

[link]

We're sorry about the inconvenience - We work our times out with the finders, and among the organizers, to try to find a reasonable time. We try to avoid booking a slaying at the same time as another one, to make sure that as many as possible can attend the public slayings. We're doing our best, but we failed to spot that one.

• Like 4

this will be my 3rd chance to get that dragon skull! 3rd times the charm. will definently be there, thank you to whoever donated it!

thanks a lot to all of you, Dups, Stanlee and teams. Will be a busy weekend :)

I was there today on my GM account, haven't attended a public slaying in 10 years or so.

Talked to some people. Hugged some people.

@Gafferwas there and made free food for everyone while livestreaming. @Aerissaid some funny things in local and hugged me. @Stanleemade sure that everyone had a fair chance on the loot sheet.

Totally was worth it to show up a bit early. Big thanks to the organizers and all brave fighters who killed the dragon in just a bit over a minute!

Oh, and I also took some pictures for you. The area was nicely decorated and had some bell towers we could have fun with.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.gif4.gif

0.jpg

• Like 18