YEgtnEq.png

We're very happy to announce Tarsis Harbour Market is now stocked and open to the public!

This is a self serve market deed where you can find an assortment of horses, all colours, 4 speed and 4 draft, as well as some 5 output herd starters. We also have merchants that sell bulk goods, rare items, blood, a small selection of dyes, tailoring and some novelty gifts. 

How it all works:

Spoiler
  • Animals and goods are in pens, each pen has a small sign which will match the key name. The keys can be bought from nearby merchants, once you have the key you can collect your animals or goods and then return the key into the chests next to the merchants.
  • A note about Un/Loading, the deed itself is set to no un/loading permissions, however, the two buildings that house the large rare items and bulk goods in pens have the permission activated so you will be able to load up and take your new items away. If you need to load animals into creature crates the docks to the South have 1 tile un-deeded where you will be able to complete this without any issues.
  • Each sign will have the building name - for example The Golden Hoof is shortened to 'TGH' followed by the pen number, then the animal details, gender, main trait type, and number of other traits

M / F = gender

4 Speed / 4 Draft = Main trait type

1M = 1 Miscellaneous

1C = 1 Combat

1O = 1 Output

No animals are sold with any negative traits or genesis casts, for more information about the traits please Click here for the Wurmpedia page

Map Location:

Spoiler

0x6wfky.png

Or Click Here for the Xanadu community map location

Horse Colours:

Spoiler

Horse_Colours.png

Ebony Horses have a 2.5% Speed boost

Horse Body types, from left to right: Speed, normal, Draft

Horse_bodies.jpg

Lastly, I've tried my best to make the deed beautiful while still functional, so you'll find nice wide pathways for leading those animals about and signs to point you in the right direction, below are some screenshots to show you a little of what you can expect to see when you visit. If you come to see the market I would love any and all feedback, any issues and please contact me either in game - Solinswith or Luniraen or send me a pm here on the forums.

Looking forward to seeing you, Solinswith 😊

Screenshots:

Spoiler

hBoODeR.png

mKBQL3l.png

zuyftJl.png

FfjeSbE.png

GEnlz8q.png

J1IS7Vx.png

tFxPUYq.png

Joyp44u.jpg

If you're interested in buying Bulk goods please see our Bulk Goods thread here:

A0tfNf5.png 

Tarsis Trading - Bulk Goods and More

Edited by Luniraen
  • Like 4

w0V2Wqc.png If you don't have time to visit the market items can still be sold via COD please leave a reply here on the forums with your in game character name and I will send it asap.

Spoiler

Inside the Trade Center you can find the Rare Vaults, we have 5 pens with various large rare items for sale, the keys can be bought from the nearby merchant Fafnir, he also has small rare items and a selection of skins and gifts for sale

Current Stock:

2VsufCz.png

Bc1QcUG.png If you don't have time to visit the market blood can still be sold via COD please leave a reply here on the forums with your in game character name and I will send it asap.

Spoiler

Inside the Trade Center you will find Vlad, he has a nice little market stall away from the sunlight... don't worry as long as you stay on the right side of the counter you'll most likely be fine, he sells blood, it's best not to ask too many questions....

Current Stock:

OOCvdLm.png

CQmZVDD.png

yGpiE4S.png

Edited by Luniraen
stock updated!
  • Like 1

Far away from everywhere i roam, but looks great, very nice deed.

Good luck with the market.

• Like 1

Thank you to all the visitors in the first few weeks, I hope you enjoyed your visit ☺️

XVKcE48.png

Ebony Draft restocked this evening:

01xP8pH.png

Traits:

gNfZ8tM.png

Gold horses Restocked!

VFS14IB.png

nDneT7G.png

XVKcE48.png

joN9BYC.png

Thankyou for all the customers we've had so far, I hope you enjoyed your visit😊

Blood Merchant and Rare vaults have been updated to show current stock today also

XVKcE48.png

See Spoilers for trait and name details

E0fdUPp.png

Spoiler

o1iG7Qe.png

yrkFlQW.png

edJ3JRj.png

HxadmJz.png

VFS14IB.png

Ue7byLS.png

Spoiler

QRwv32B.png

HFsBnq6.png

AHBXWsL.png

amQciW7.png

Special Tragic Named Horse Available:

Dogcookie - Female, 4 Speed, 3Misc - THS Pen 27 on sale for 50c

ouA8bWj.png

All mailable Items on Blood merchant and Rare Vaults above are available for C.O.D, leave a message here or contact me in game!

XVKcE48.png

NKMQwPT.png

Spoiler

dK5Elwz.png

IxgsiJd.png

PGlOOkI.png

bAD6Oa5.png

VFS14IB.png

8C5QpVA.png

Spoiler

sBv8vQp.png

9MsQroI.png

XPIfyZx.png

KgaqOHt.png

Rare Vaults merchant also updated for current stock, all small items and Blood can be sent via CoD

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone who's visited the market! I'm happy to announce:

• Tailoring & Dyemonger merchant have been restocked - the Dyemonger also now has some limited jars of Inky Black and Smokey Grays available.

• Introducing new merchant hired to serve at the Trade Center Café; Tika, who is stocked with recipes for all the yummy things and a small selection of food stuffs and bottled goodies.

• Also available for purchase: Tarsis Tea & Coffee set's to brighten up your dining table, our merchant is fully stocked with a choice of colours shown in the picture below, all items are 50ql+, pre dyed and a set of 1 pot and 4 cups/mugs totals to 90c:

RQHiesS.png

• To make life easier when buying from the Rare Vaults we have included a public use wagon on deed to help with loading and unloading the larger rare and bulk good items from pens. It can be found on the NW corner of the deed.

Rare Vaults:

mgeFGAn.png

Bulk Goods Pens:

wvYXUdN.png

Public Wagon:

uZUFb5U.png

Rare Vaults merchant also updated for current stock, all small items and Blood can be sent via CoD

• Like 1

cAEcMP9.png

Sheep herd starters restocked, all animals have the full 5 output traits and good miscellaneous traits, each set with males + females are able to breed without any inbreeding! First black sheep is also up for sale now 🐑

sLRv5qL.png

Cow herd starters restocked, all animals have the full 5 output traits and good miscellaneous traits, each set with males + females are able to breed without any inbreeding! 

YbBc0BG.png

PLWlgpa.png

Tarsis Harbour Market Stock Update

XVKcE48.png  

gHLcDac.png

Spoiler

VdwTfYz.png

U9C21QT.png

Bft3mPh.png

7k7AMP9.png

VFS14IB.png

z8ITH4P.png

Spoiler

LweWILV.png

l8ZRSCH.png

ibPeRSs.png

• Like 1

Market Restocked!

Draft & Speed horses restocked - all colours available including Ebony 

Animal Highlights below:

RhymeJaw - 4 Speed + Easy on Gear draft trait available for 60c

DkXD2AB.png

Single Name Horse - Alex, 4 speed, Bloodbay, available for 1s

TecvV9j.png

Ironamber - Sometimes the moons align and you get a horse with a great name that matches it's traits and colour, available for 50c!

5C28PaW.png