Sign in to follow this  
CyrusX

Haven & Hearth 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUgJ-W9hGc  Video

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37974   Forums

Trying to get a bunch of people to zerg the server with me when it's released(mostly Wurm players). 

Anyone else interested let me know. The more the better :) Should be soon.

Here's our steam group, feel free to join  http://steamcommunit...groups/Zergers/

Let's get zerging.

Release date: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=38988&sid=9a5d84cf4097ee74e16839efd40e1e17

Edited by CyrusX
  • Like 4

2 minutes in. The toon roasting the pig over the fire. That's fricking boss.

And the sausage grinder! :wub:

Any idea when this is coming out?

Edited by Belrindor
  • Like 1

From what I get off the forums the guy said should be within 3 months.. Well it's been 3 months now lol so idk. I hope soon.

Count me in! Always loved the isometric view for games like that.

Just look at that underground storage with the piles of wood and ores! Hnnngh

Edited by Keemu
  • Like 1

I'll try it probably, played Salem also but the devs reseted the map/characters and kind of annoyed me a lot. Played H&H long time ago haha, looks alright in that video!

• Like 1

Nice! So what I'll do is message everyone through these forums when it's about to be released and we can all start around the same time. Or add me on steam. Username: [DMG] Skit 

Yeah looks better I agree lol from 2d to 3d 

Edited by CyrusX
  • Like 1

I tried searching for more info on the release date...couldn't find anything either. ;(

Guessing it might be a while away yet because of the lack of info...ah well, something to look forward to I guess.

They made are making a second one?

Edited by Klaa

I played a little while ago, i'll obviously play the 3d version, looks a lot more newbie friendly than the current one.   Add me on steam, ownerpure5, skype is also ownerpure5

• Like 1

Looks nice. I've been making an isometric wurm-like game for some time but it's still at least a month away from being finished, I'll probably try the H&H2 too.

• Like 3

Seems so Klaa, you going to play when it releases aswell?

Samool when it's finished be sure to let me know. any game like Wurm I must play.

Edited by CyrusX
  • Like 1

Looks nice. I've been making an isometric wurm-like game for some time but it's still at least a month away from being finished, I'll probably try the H&H2 too.

Hints? Tidbits? Website to shamelessly plug?

C'mon you can't spill the beans like that without spilling the whole can, bacon bits and all. :wub:

• Like 1

Seems so Klaa, you going to play when it releases aswell?

Samool when it's finished be sure to let me know. any game like Wurm I must play.

Maybe, depends on what is going on then.

Messed around with the first one a little; however, I enjoyed Wurm far more, so never bothered getting really indepth.

I played first HaH a lot before I started playing Wurm on my main char, so I will try the HaH2 as well, maybe bring some people from W3/W4 times as well.

I just silently hope that they will stop "fixing" perfect gameplay mechanics, this killed first HaH as well as their other game, Salem.

Yeah, so I guess someone else owns Salem now so they are going to focus just on this HnH2. Warlander if you can get some people from back in the day when you played on world 3 and 4 it would be cool if we could all make a village together. Strength in numbers right?

It sounds like it's still the perma death with the option to reincarnate with skills from your previous character still. Also from what I gather they are taking away hearth passwords so you can;t all start in the same spot. Something to do with people making alts and sending them in every direction to find ideal village spots before anyone else does.

Permadeath sucks. Just ask Wizardry Online how well that worked.

It's simply NOT FUN to the vast majority of people.

• Like 1

Yeah, so I guess someone else owns Salem now so they are going to focus just on this HnH2. Warlander if you can get some people from back in the day when you played on world 3 and 4 it would be cool if we could all make a village together. Strength in numbers right?

It sounds like it's still the perma death with the option to reincarnate with skills from your previous character still. Also from what I gather they are taking away hearth passwords so you can;t all start in the same spot. Something to do with people making alts and sending them in every direction to find ideal village spots before anyone else does.

How are friends supposed to regroup then? o.o

Haven and Hearth was amazing when i first played it. i would play number 2

I'm not sure how we all would regroup. I'm sure there's a way though. Just hopefully it doesn't involve walking for 2 hours in one direction. Maybe we can ride those horses with no horse riding skill? Maybe everyone run to a corner of the map and group up? lol. 

Well this perma death isn't really so bad since you can start again with previous skills. I'm not sure what the losses are maybe 25% ? 

Found another forum talking about it  http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/games/475134-mmo-haven-and-hearth-2  

They seem in the dark about what's really going on aswell

Edited by CyrusX

I'm not sure how we all would regroup. I'm sure there's a way though. Just hopefully it doesn't involve walking for 2 hours in one direction. Maybe we can ride those horses with no horse riding skill? Maybe everyone run to a corner of the map and group up? lol. 

Well this perma death isn't really so bad since you can start again with previous skills. I'm not sure what the losses are maybe 25% ?

In HaH after death skill loss is between 25% and 75%, but while being at 25% your skillgain is severely reduced.

• Like 1

I was thinking maybe there will be something like that but as a group how would we decide where to start a village?

Screenshots maybe?

You get a dude to be like.... this, this is our spot and then everyone comes. if it's bad you move on again later old school settler style. if it's good you do what the romans do.... build some damn roads!

• Like 1

I'm also an old H&H player.

Add me to your zerg list. Just PM me when its ready. :)

• Like 1