Sign in to follow this  
Fearil

Spelling/Grammar Bug

"Theses bonuses go down with 15% per day." Found in Settlement Info via Settlement Token. Reproduces every time...

Should read "These ..."

Better spelling and grammar would read: "These bonuses will decrease by 15% per day."

I really don't like being a grammar-police type of person, but thought this stood out. Let me know if this is out of line. Thanks! :)

Tich: Fixed for next update

• Like 2

Here is another one:

[14:34:16] Fos followers now has the attention of the forest spirits.

Correction:  Fo's followers now have the attention of the forest spirits.

Tich: Fixed for next update

• Like 1

- The "a" and "an" exceptions aren't working properly. They only make an exception for unicorn, and an unicorn isn't correct.

- "The field is ready to sow now" should really be "The field is prepared for sowing in" or "The field is ready to be sown in".

- Magranor

is

pleased.

- The emotes show different things on the sending and receiving end. If you spit someone in the face you see "You drool all over yourself" while the other person sees "Aeris drools all over your face" (yes, I have some questionable hygienic standards going on there).

Edited by Aeris

- The emotes show different things on the sending and receiving end. If you spit someone in the face you see "You drool all over yourself" while the other person sees "Aeris drools all over your face" (yes, I have some questionable hygienic standards going on there).

• Like 1