Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Ship-along

In past I was used to visiting Impalongs and other mass actions and improve all ships there for free. But from 1.0 I have more and more issues with more than few players in local and I can't visit such actions anymore. In the same time I'm missing that helping spirit of Impalongs.

So here is my offer:

bring your ship to my shipyard, let me know here or in game you want it improved and I will do my best to push it's quality above 85 (or with some luck even higher)

I know, it is not the same, but it is way, how I can contribute a little to spirit of Impalongs.

my shipyard is placed on Independence 17x 49y, it is bit north from Kinoss Bay Canal entrance, you cant miss it, there is red/white striped lighthouse and cathedral with two obelisks in front

You are free to express here your opinion too, if it is really bad idea or it is fine. Tell me, what you think, thanks

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 15

I think this is a very generous offer; anyone giving their time to help others is acting in the true spirit of Wurm.

• Like 3

Dammit, you will put other shipbuilders out of business! *shakes fist*

On the other hand, anyone who has raised their shipbuilding skill to 97 should be able to do whatever they like with any ship in game :)

Good job!

would like to see you at glasshollow impalong when is offical, since is not far from you....  week before christmas

would like to see you at glasshollow impalong when is offical, since is not far from you....  week before christmas

He said he isn't going because of it being a lag fest and an issue for him yet you tell him you would like him to come because hes around the corner....

*sigh*

Great offer though Zak and if you would like I can move a 90 shipbuilder up there to assist you with imping if you get a huge amount.

• Like 3

Dear Sir you offer is generous and much appreciated.

When the Devs on Wurm make Ship speed tied to QL I will bring all my ships to be imped to as high as you can.

Until then may your venture be successful :)

Sorry, that is exactly, what I can't do. Last Impalong I was there to check, if anything was improved. Just sailing around, my client, with minimal setting and sound off, crashed 4 times. With 0 FPS and screen refreshing once or twice per minute I was happy I was able to turn +/-90 degrees away. After hour of stress I was back in safe waters returning home. Until we will see some considerable optimization on client side I will not check it again.

Before 1.0 I was able to attend impalongs with 2 or even 3 clients without problem on the same computer.

Zakerak,

What I think is that this is a fine offer on your part. Since players will have to sail to your location you should not be overwhelmed with work to do, so that is a good idea. I can't see how this would negatively effect other shipbuilders either since players can still purchase their ships from them if they like. Once a ship is purchased from someone they will usually imp it back up for free anyway. You are just offering a very high QL ship improvement to those who make the effort to sail to your location. Sounds great to me!

Safe Travels

=Ayes=

• Like 2

Very nice offer Zak! generous as usual.

If you need any help from Dinkleberry or I please do not hesitate to ask my friend.