Sign in to follow this  
missDottie

Pc Gold Coin

Well they were selling for around 75-80 euro but that was when a player was flooding the market with them. That player is now blocked/banned pending an investigation so i assume it was some kind of an exploit they were using to get the gold and it was driving the price down on them.

If it was me i think i would ask at least 100-120 euro for them now the players will still be saving 40-60e over the shop prices and that is a very good discount for sure. 

Edited by Kegan

80 euro flat. wouldnt pay a dime more

Market is leveling off see all the posts of people wanting to buy coins in the last bit that's because there is not going to be as many for sale now. The traders are way down and the exploited coins from the cheap seller will not be available anymore.  I have gold but i don't really sell it and i for sure would not sell it for 80e. 

But the normal Price in the forum was everytime around the half price like the shopcoins!

so for this 80-100 i think will be normal...

But the normal Price in the forum was everytime around the half price like the shopcoins!

so for this 80-100 i think will be normal...

That's not true the normal price before the price rise was 60-75e for one gold and the shop was asking 100e. 

yes and the price for rais up was around the half of the shopprice.

why the price shpuld now rais up more than befor the priceupdate from rofl!

in forum everytime was the price around the half and now it shpuld be the half again and not more only if some of you like this!

half price in forum was the last year the best price...

80-100 is normal and with this price you can sell it. if you will have more noone by it!

and thats the reason why momently nobody by or sell something.

I agree with Kegan, now that the other player is no longer affecting the market there will be an increase in the price of gold, therefore Id say 100E or a bit more being the regular price for the time being.

Even at 100e they are still saving 60e that is a lot of money.  I would like it to be 120e but 100-120e seems like where is should be. It needs to be high enough that it does not choke Rolf's income but a good enough of deal to take the risk and buy from players that are reputable. 

Sorry to have hijacked your PC but were are discussing price i guess, lol

Edited by Kegan

oh boy, just when i need to buy a coin :(

Any of you guys selling a gold coin then? :D

If so, please kindly PM me

I kinda remember buying at 55 lowest to 70 avg and 80 highest when shop was 100 for one gold. , since price hike I've bought four coins. 80 to 100 each.

I think old way 20-30% off shop cost was great. I think now should be the same % wise so shop at 160. Fair price 130 high end to 110 Low end. 100 as best deal when to repeAt buyer or friends. 120 avg. more then fair I'd say . But of coarse I rather cheaper cus I'm getting cheap in my old age plus wife still pissed about me spending Over 1500eu last April just before the hike

• Like 2

I was buying/selling gold coins for $100 USD off players in Pristine and Exodus just a few days ago.

no doubt anyone that buys would buy for 100$usd and that equates to roughly 80$euro.

Its in game currency so its worth is basically what ever you wish to sell it for and can get a buyer at   :D 

I would go without if noone would sell for under 80e.  After the increase, my seller only went up to 60 euro each for 2 or more at a time

I paid 50e before the increase, which is 50% off. But I saw coins sell for 75e as well.

After the increase from same contact I payed 80e, which is also 50% off.

Now that contact is missing in action so I payed 100e last night. I still think that's a good deal, can't complain.

Well we are seeing more and more wtb gold posts being bumped up so seems like the days of exploited cheap coins are over.   

Before they were selling for 60 - 65€ while the premium costed 10€. Price increased about 60% so gold should sell for  the same which is 100 - 110€ish as minimum

I would say in the region of 100-110e per gold now. (At least, that's what it seems to be selling for)

Before they were selling for 60 - 65€ while the premium costed 10€. Price increased about 60% so gold should sell for  the same which is 100 - 110€ish as minimum

Should and will.......are two different things....

As it stands most of the gold sold off is made from Traders which get most of their money from other players deeds and shopping at Traders.

If you can get 100+ eu more power to you just saying there is a breaking point regardless of what the shop sells for.

Anyhow  I see this is now being looked at....I wondered what was going on there as well.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/82396-wts-1-gold-coin-100-silvers-100usd-eachabout-75e/page-5?hl=%20gold%20%20coin

It could be that this seller artificially lowered the value with so much to sell.

I guess time will tell.  :wacko:

Edited by Protunia
  • Like 1

80 to 100 is realy a normal price thats ok!

kegan will only push for her own gold

people are already getting 100e and once the stock is gone and the supply is from current income i guess it will settle at 110e probably. I would have liked it to get to 120e but not sure if that will happen yet. I do think with time it will but might be a stretch for right now.