Sign in to follow this  
archers

Blacklight Priests Beyond Overpowered

Blacklight priest have very overpowered spells, you can't stand up against rotting gut, worm brains, drain health, and land of the dead. What other priests really have spells like these and are as effective of these? None. When MR used Wrath of Magranon, one of the very good spells we had, it got nerfed to where it hasn't even become a useful spell, but yet BL has gotten to keep their very op spells? Blacklight should have their spells such as the one I listed above nerfed some to make it a more fair playing field and promote pvp and not just spam spell.

• Like 11

Everyone needs the same spells, everyone has to be the same.

I dont think those spells are the same as being able to completely level a deed in a few hours though.

Worm brains, does more damage, longer timer, more difficult

Faith: 35
Favor: 35
Difficulty: 60
Target: Creature
Casting time: 15 seconds

Fireheart, does less damage, 5sec timer aka not really interuptable, easier to cast.

Faith: 35
Favor: 20
Difficulty: 20
Target: Creature
Casting time: 5 seconds

Edited by Kagrenac
  • Like 1

Stop being mad.

You guys get a ton of enchants, locate spells and more. We get some offensive spells instead.

You guys yourself say it, there has to be variation. And this is exactly that.

• Like 5

I'm not mad I'm dead, dying is nothing to me, I'm mad because clearly your spells are op. You can't defend against them and your priest can spam them from a good distance away and hurt us right through armor, spells need to be an even playing field and currently BL spells are not on the same level as everyone else, maybe we should have our WOM returned to how it was or your spells tuned down a bit and nerfed some.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, November 2, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by Jberg, November 2, 2013 - trolling

YioDl43.jpg

• Like 5

Before this fine upstanding member of the community gets banned, I would like to second his deep and meaningful message. You have 3 different types of priests. THREE. I'd take one of each of your priests over 3 Lib priests any day. ANY DAY. But unfortunately Libila forbids it, so I must use her tools to the best of my abilities.

Also removing the image because of the Adamantine Supreme Banhammer wielded whenever BL voices an opinion.

Edited by Enzius
  • Like 6

Libila is perfectly fine.

Whitelight has 3 different deities, blacklight has 1..

• Like 1

Irony that BL is the most upset here over my post.

i·ro·ny1

ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/

noun

1. 1.

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Yeah BL being against a BL Nerf is really Ironic.

Irony that BL is the most upset here over my post.

Well, they're the ones you're asking to get nerfed. Of course they're the ones that don't like that.

Okay, libila has land of the dead, give us WOM back.

Yeah, a move that requires a ton of corpse gathering to maybe get a kill and then do nothing after is really the equivalent of LEVELING A MONTH OF WORK IN SIX HOURS ON TOP OF HAVING TWO OTHER PRIESTS.

Man you've really got me bamboozled today.

Edited by Enzius
  • Like 1

So? so it's fair you guys have a spell like that and we don't have a huge power spell as such? thought all spells should be on the same field? 

You do know it was originally Wl vs Bl so 2 kingdoms against 1 and that alone makes it fair

So? so it's fair you guys have a spell like that and we don't have a huge power spell as such? thought all spells should be on the same field? 

No, no they shouldn't. You have three times the viability, we have one spell you think is over powered. You give us all of your spells, or better yet, make it so MR can only have Mag priests and JK can only have Vynora and Fo, and then nerf it.

P.S. If you're going to opt to give us all spells I need the one with the dirt. The amount of digs I dug to honor the man with two shovels...

So all priests should be the same?

But I'm talking about now, not what it originally was.

I think you fail to understand.

People are trolling this thread because you guys have a similar spell of your own. And yet you are here, whining about a spell that killed you while you guys have a similar spell.

You are just plain mad that you died.

I suggest you to priest up and do the same back, alternatively: use a bow.

• Like 1

Libila is perfectly fine.

Whitelight has 3 different deities, blacklight has 1..

So 1 BL priest can do everything that 3 WL priests are required to do. That's hardly a reason.

But I thought it worked like this: WL priests are very good at their specific specialties, while BL priests can do a bit of everything but aren't good at any one thing. That's how its supposed to be balanced, but maybe it could use some tweaking? I haven't looked at the numbers enough to have an opinion.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

A bow? a bow can be blocked with a shield, how do I block being spammed with a spell? And I'm not here whining nor am I mad I died, look at death tabs, I die enough that if I were mad about dying, I wouldn't be playing wurm.