Sign in to follow this  
Jesslynn

Jesslynn Sold

natural substances and leatherworking, 150eu?

this could be a bad price check, was hard to read the pink, as cute as it is.

90 LW is nice :) 50 nat sub to complement it even better, 40 tailoring means it wont be hard to reach 90 cloth too... few other titles means a little extra

20 medi - at least something ;) path of love I assume so can refresh

150E is good price, maybe a little extra to the right buyer...

With just the leatherworking and body stats considering I struggle to put this at 40e. I have paid 50e for a much better account in terms of overall skills. Not trying to bash the post, but provide a realistic price check. 

Looked again at the other skills maybe 60-70e

If the reputation is as good as you say that would be a factor I can't consider.

Edited by Orb

€75-€100 maybe.  LW is decent; characteristics are low but there are some solid skills to get started with.  I fear the dump is broken though because no way is the ML 20.0!

she is not currently a CA, and her title will be removed b4 she is sold, and i will be making a new forum acct

€75-€100 maybe.  LW is decent; characteristics are low but there are some solid skills to get started with.  I fear the dump is broken though because no way is the ML 20.0!

it must have droped when i repaired something last night, repairing is over 50 >.<

had an offer fall through, id like 100e for her, as that seems to be the general PC, and that's what i was told that last time i PCd her too.