Sign in to follow this  
GiuseppeP

Pictures

What do you think to add some pictures for our empty house wall?

I hate see empty wall. I'd like add a pic of Magranon, Vynora, Fo and Libila.

Other nice pictures will be a map, rolf's pics  :ph34r: or your character.

To do this you'll need Cloth tailoring, fine carpentery for the plank (???) of struct.

I don't know more, I'll leave to you more comments, but would be nice :)

• Like 5

+1 to in-game picture / picture frames. :lol:

• Like 1

I would hang a family sized portrait of all Kindoms and gods in my room.... just because i can  

Edited by AlphaWolfen

Maybe new skill - painting that is related with natural substances to make some paint first, then you get a sheet and paint on that, depending on skill you could get better looking portrait of the god you want to paint (like low ones should be something like a stickman) 

• Like 2

Window with the pmk banner with no animations is as close as you can get for that.

+1 for more stuff though!

+1 I guess, but only after bridges and shoulder armor and the hundred other more important and cool things yet to be implemented. This should be extremely low priority.

If possible... give yourself an option to use a screenshot you've taken in game for the picture on the wall

imagine the possibilities. Instantly offers unique pictures in houses

If possible... give yourself an option to use a screenshot you've taken in game for the picture on the wall

imagine the possibilities. Instantly offers unique pictures in houses

Have a portrait item which automatically display your face from you in gamer face data instead of a screenshot. That way even if you change your visage it still looks like you.

+1, screenshot highest skill best quality, lowest skill pixels or smth like minecraft blocks.

a very simple filter to a screen shot can make it look sort of like a painting, how blurry or defined the picture is could depend on the quality.   Not sure about what skill it would be required.      Using screenshots would need people to upload them to the game, wich I woudlnt think its a good move.    Maybe have a set of pictures that will show up randomly, or even the pitures themselves will be diferent depending on the Quality of the painting.

For example from Quality 0 to 20, its a still nature, from 21 to 30 its landscape, from 31 to 40 could be some human figure study, or animals, etc. or even  player created content, chose and curated by the Wurm art team, to match the game aesthetics.