Sign in to follow this  
Voyna

Server Restart - Fail?

I'm having the same connect/reconnect issue on Cele. Have tried everything I can think of on my end. Nothing client side seems to work.

Rebooted Celeb, didn't fix mine :(

EDIT: Strangevision; this is not something that happens every week, I'd be playing something else if it was believe me.

Edited by Darkmalice

It's maybe some kind of area bug. I can remember that from the times I was active on Test for a double door bug. Everyone around the spawn deed had got the same issue but everything was ok at the outer edges of the server. Maybe it is the same fault?!!

I've got a GM looking into mine here, seems like the whole area, 1km in each direction, from my place is affected on Celeb. Even the GM gets the bug when he enters the zone. Ported my ton out of the zone and I can login, so it's something server-side.

Ok this is what I wanted to hear. Test server was fixed within a few days so live servers should be ok within a few hours.

Edited by Sklo:D

Maybe so, but knowing if and when it may be addressed would be nice. I have 1 hour to be online to make a possible deed purchase. Maybe this is my sign to quit buying silver/gold from the shop,lol

Can't reach Enki nor Zcul. I am sorry but this purchase stands under a bad star.

Yes on my server, my 83x131 deed is the center of it all, all 19 buildings in and around my deed have vanished, Do not try to come near jackals cove on exodus, it is unstable and you find a never ending reconnect. Hopefully devs fixs this soon. Do not touch anything where houses poofed Gm's are enforcing it and youll have to deal withem if ya do. So in short x36 y23 120x120 area Stay away from.

I can imagine that it has something to do with items. Did you create some massive amount of items in the last weeks?

Which server you are on?

It's the buggy houses, you're stuck until Rolf gives Zcul access tomorrow, or something.

Yeah pretty sure that conjoining houses cause this. But it should be done if you remove the writ and we get a server restart which is hard atm because they are all sleeping.

Thanks DM, whatever you have done in that death trap you call a town has me bugged now too. :-)

if it is conjoining buildings then someone need to get rid of my eastside and westside pier writs on celeb lol

Fatboy got beamed out of he hell and destroyed his buidlings => reconnecting bug gone just need a restart now because the buidlings didn't load properly. No house in a range of 1km looks kinda funny but we could fix the baddest problem.

ONLY ON EXODUS!!

No, it's not fixed, I still cannot login to my deeds on Celeb, or go anywhere near the the place.

If I have to destroy all of my buildings (we destroyed the buggy ones), which I've spent weeks building and lots of money buying mats for, I may as well sell up and play something else.

I have been on most of the afternoon and i have just noticed the latency drop a bit all of a sudden, the context menus are starting to take a while to refresh

No, it's not fixed, I still cannot login to my deeds on Celeb, or go anywhere near the the place.

If I have to destroy all of my buildings (we destroyed the buggy ones), which I've spent weeks building and lots of money buying mats for, I may as well sell up and play something else.

Story of my life... or something like that.

No need to destroy any buildings which aren't touching other buildings... This would be useless nonsense.

It is happening AGAIN. It has been fine all day long. What is going on?

EDIT: This happened at exactly this time last night, it cannot be an area problem, i can't even get into the server and i'm not on the freedom group, i'm on Serenity on the Epic group and I operate in a very quiet area with few buildings. I'd like an official response to this rather than speculation as it has been an issue for well over 24 hours now.

Edited by Strangevision