Sign in to follow this  
cooutlaw119

Costum Symbols

creat a symbol  

40 members have voted

1. 1. do you think this would work

• yes
    • no

Custom symbols would need to be submitted and approved of course, for rules compliance. Otherwise we WILL have obscene and hateful graphics being used, cause people are just awful.

How about skills playing into this.

e.g. If your village / alliance had 5 (?) "Diggers", your banner has the option of having a Shovel. The more Diggers, the better the shovel - iron, bronze, silver, gold.

This is a really nice idea.

Maybe not so much how many diggers, but points in a skill unlocking a graphic. The higher the skill, the more options for that graphic are unlocked. We can mash out the details of whether to use average of skill points of villagers, or the highest skill point of villagers, or whatever some genius can think out :)

well along with skill playing in to this idea I also want deed owners to have their own symbol for their deed

You could submit a heraldry if it's approved by the art department you pay a one time fee of X amount and that is registered as yours. Then it could be applied to whatever the art department decided it could be easiest to do. Banners shields or even a ta-bard of sorts.

I like it. And I suppose that customization could be similar to WoW, having a choice between symbols/backgrounds/borders. Though applying for a completely custom would be cooler, even if harder

I like it. And I suppose that customization could be similar to WoW, having a choice between symbols/backgrounds/borders. Though applying for a completely custom would be cooler, even if harder

A system like WoW's tabard creator would be best I think. With colors and a bunch of symbols/backgrounds/borders you can get a lot of different possibilities and you rule out the offensive ones. I think being allowed to submit custom ones would be too much strain on the Wurm Team to be viable.