Sign in to follow this  
fevfev

HELP PLZ :)

grounded

Yes, grounded. Its worse than i thought. I cannot go on the computer untill 2009, or later, depending on grades in school. That means bye-bye Wurm. I know there were quite a few people who will be overjoyed at reading this. But alas, I cannot make everyone happy. Goodbye Wurm.

-Red

All I can say is....good job FevFev and all those that helped. Also one question. How many hours of sleep did you get in real life Fev while doing this project o.o

Stayed up...*counts on fingers*...seven hours past bedtime to do this  ;D got two hours of sleep and my dad grounded me...it was well worth it, although I didnt get to see the grand finale due to my dad waking up for work and catching me on the comp.  :P

i got no sleep doing this job :P only time i did go to sleep is when i went afk for 4-6 hours fell asleep then woke up and started again so about 3 times a fell asleep

two collapsed tiles removed yesterday, and i saw your corpse Fevfev :)

You did all that work, but aren't going to reinforce it?  ???

This was made via alt abuse. I am going to ask that a GM removes it and they do it without alts.

yeah it's shame, when i saw the picture of xxxxA, xxxxB, xxxxC, or whatever in local i thought "oh, not that much of an acheivement".

Grats, but i won't use the tunnel since i don't live that far south ;)

Stop complaining about Alt abuse...

Good job Fev and the others! Think many people will be happy with this :) No more walking trough the forest.

supporting the tunnel is a long term job ;) and btw alts have a 50 sec mining timer so....they never got a chance to mine shards :P matbe one we where going at a speed of 1 tile every 2 mins :P 4secs mining timer FTW

alts have ~36 seconds iirc so they'd mine just about 4 shards in 2 minutes, since you had about 5-7 alts, thats 20-28 shards. Now if you didn't have them alts working too you'd still be mining through (i'd run the project down even more if i decided to do all the math to show you still 1/2 way through :)

I'm not complaining, i'm just saying it's not much of an acheivement when you have many alts mining at the same time as you, other legit (using one client) helpers, other multiclienters and their alts.

Also, don't hate because i pointed that out.  :-* I'm sure people are over the moon with this tunnel.

alts where not there 24 hours a day ;) and the first 100 odd tiles i did on my own :P other ppl did not realy start coming till we hit the half way point flame away ;)

all so i will point out when the alt uses went afk all there alts did to so they where not much help :P compared to single users ;) and this was made in 3 days so...

There's an edit button - use it.

This is quite a tragedy though. Such a thing of immense magnitude only to be sullied by the fact that it was constructed through perilous alt abuse. As stated previously, it mars the achievement quite a bit. It then raises the question - should the tunnel be removed?

There's an edit button - use it.

This is quite a tragedy though. Such a thing of immense magnitude only to be sullied by the fact that it was constructed through perilous alt abuse. As stated previously, it mars the achievement quite a bit. It then raises the question - should the tunnel be removed?

Why the *** should it be removed..?

It's good for the COMMUNITY! Not for one person...

Just be happy.

erm dont get me started on alt abuse :P just go on wild for a few days and you will see real alt abuse just coz you pay prem does not make it right! all so its up to a gm what they do ;) so stop flaming pll use alts to steal and get passwords all the time thats alt abuse not mining 2 or 3 shards :P

erm dont get me started on alt abuse :P just go on wild for a few days and you will see real alt abuse just coz you pay prem does not make it right! all so its up to a gm what they do ;) so stop flaming pll use alts to steal and get passwords all the time thats alt abuse not mining 2 or 3 shards :P

They're just crying cuz they can't do the same.

[me=Looroll]wonders how Ephemeral got this 'alt abuse' thing going?[/me]

They're just crying cuz they can't do the same.

First of all, since when is it flaming when you're just putting you're own input/comments into it, i'm not saying HEY YOU JERK GO SCREW YOURSELF. I'm just saying it's not worth a gold medal, just a silver (if you follow).

Danypos, stop flamebaiting, we're allowed to post our own comments on the tunnel, you're just 'crying' because you succeed in taking anything with a slight bit of negativity as something like "LOL HE'S SAYING EVERYONE SHOULD BE BANNED AND WURM SUCKS AND NERFNERFNERF".

Edit: Note, i didn't say anything like "oh man this needs to be removed from the game, the tunnel is made by hacks" or anything, fair play the tunnel is made, it will benefit many people, but i'm just saying that the effort was lightened by alts, therefore doesn't deserve the grade A.

MD, I am just saying, who cares they used alts? Fev 'N crew need a medal? No. They just did their job and they shouldn't get all this "alt abuse posts". Nothing against you MD ;)

This sounds like a huge undertaking and I can see it a benefit to the Wild/Home travel community. However... how many sideshafts did you create into other mines on the way through?

This could really damage someones mine if not done correctly with care for others.

I know people have wanted to mine through my territory before without understanding of what already existed underground. I had to tell them it was not possible for them to tunnel through as it would have been impossible to do what they intended without completely destroying my mines...

I do hope some considerations were taken in this regard and side shafts were avoided.

This sounds like a huge undertaking and I can see it a benefit to the Wild/Home travel community. However... how many sideshafts did you create into other mines on the way through?

None. Everything in that mountain was completely collapsed. I checked just about everywhere.

None. Everything in that mountain was completely collapsed. I checked just about everywhere.

well done then. Good for you!

Besides, there wasn't really any mines up there to hit originally anyway.

Oh, and alts mining time is a lot closer to 50 seconds than 36 MD.