Sign in to follow this  
fevfev

HELP PLZ :)

i am mining a tunnel for boats and ppl to get from wild to nt faster and safer right now the mine is 1 tile wide and all most half way ;) but realy need more help the mine starts at rockcliff and gos under axe mountain to the west side so boats can dock at rockcliff when its done ;)

Hold on, I'm not as familiar with Jk home as i used to be, lemme pull out ye ol' map.  ;D[me=Redsyndicate]looks at map.[/me]

:o :o :o YOUR MAD!! A tunnel, that long!?[me=Redsyndicate]loos at map again.[/me]

Am I looking at the right map!?

This map?!?

(The red line is what I can only imagine is your proposed tunnel's route)

WurmMadness.png

I can only imagine it screwing up really badly... You would be TP'd to wild in your boat and appear on the ground.

Anyway, you can just sail over the border, which is easy to do.

What are you on about Hidden?

--

On MRH we have a water tunnel that's about that long, under a mountain too.

No idea if it was meant to be a secret or anything, but here: http://uploads.screenshot-program.com/upl0781537301.jpg

So the map is on the hacked dump, get over it, it's not mine  ;)

We went with option 2 and are currently making it wider and adding a footpath aswel as the waterway, it's around 800 tiles I think.

I see your plan is slightly larger than ours, but its do able, depending how insane you are.

Rolf, release the MRH map already :/

on that route you will mine straight into axe mountains' old access mine. and that one's much higher than water level...

insane

I almost forgot that I am in that category, so yeah....let build this tunnel!!

Also, what are you talking about HiddenMyst? Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?  :PThat actually happened to me once, I'm so stupid

its not hidden O.o and its just to speed you up a bit and for fun XD its around 700-800 tiles long taking time ;)

i will get it done no matter what it takes ;0 even if i have to go around the old mine :P

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I've marked some general areas where I know there are mines/tunnels on Axe:

axeminesbi2.jpg

Glad I don't live there anymore (nor play at all ha-ah), I would go insane of all the noobs and traffic comming though that tunnel.

Yes, that deeply carved out plateau used to be mine.

I would have been the first to sign up for this project had it happened a month ago, but now I am on MR home and that doesnt help. I have 55 mining and a 90 woa pickaxe so I really could have helped (and I want to) but wasting a two converts to help and leave again is not my idea of a 'good' thing.

i have 80 ming and a ql90 pick woa94 coc96 4 secs mine timer when i do 7 actions in a row XD now at 240 tiles

strange thing is i have gained 0.08 minign but body s and body stam something like 0.26 O.o

strange thing is i have gained 0.08 minign but body s and body stam something like 0.26 O.o

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I've marked some general areas where I know there are mines/tunnels on Axe:

Ah, but because the map is "3d" and higher parts are further to the north, the tunnel itself actually passes the axe moutain stuff by by about, oh, 100 tiles.

Glad I don't live there anymore (nor play at all ha-ah), I would go insane of all the noobs and traffic comming though that tunnel.

Yes, that deeply carved out plateau used to be mine.

which part? near the tundra?

I was up there earlier for the treasure hunt. The only mine that was there was the one near the tundra. The one for the path up to Axe is also there, but I think it's far enough away, as it is caved in now.

I would, but I'm a bit busy atm.  :-\

lol this mine is insane we have made a forge at the half way point to imp all the picks coz it takes so long to walk all the way out XD