Sign in to follow this  
jonsnow

Meditation - path of knowledge

After reading the wiki it seems an easy decision on which path to take.  The Path of Knowledge has no skill loss on death, AND 25% skill gain?  Why would you ever do anything else?

The path of love seems like the weakest path...  Of course no one posted what the lvl 11 spell is?  Same with power.

The path of love seems like the weakest path...  Of course no one posted what the lvl 11 spell is?  Same with power.

Gaaah did i pick the weakest path. xD

Every path is good in their own way.

Love is insanely handy. Infinite food, infinite food for animals, don't become food for animals, very handy.

After reading the wiki it seems an easy decision on which path to take.  The Path of Knowledge has no skill loss on death, AND 25% skill gain?  Why would you ever do anything else?

Do you know how long it takes to reach lvl 11 or 12? Years... Only a few people have those abilities.

The path of love seems like the weakest path...

Refresh = level 4 love = easy to get = instant 100% stam = rather handy

Saved my butt from drowning quite a few times, also very handy in pvp if you're low on stam.

tbh knowledge is my least fav path, get info, while useful, is meh

And lvl 11 takes years to reach, dont worry bout those ability l0l

Love is insanely handy. Infinite food, infinite food for animals, don't become food for animals, very handy.

Hehe, funny when you say it like that.

Ahh I see that's real life days not in game days!!! WOW

And enchanted grass is very handy too :D

Path of love is probably one of the best!

I have lvl 11 Knowledge on an alt - it's such a total dog to get there that you'll wish you'd just eaten your own ears and been done with it.  The 'get info' powers are al but useless except for trader draining which you can do at lvl 4 and no skill loss on death doesn't matter if you don't die very often...

On Berris I have lvl 6 or 7 Love and it rocks - Refresh is the single best thing in the game IMHO not least becasue it restores stamina too which is handy in many situations.  Enchanted grass is ok if you care about animal stuff, which I don't but I do the odd enchant for other people.

I tried Insanity on EPic; it's ok-ish but didn't rock my world.  lvl 11 is good but in the time/effort it takes to get it you could probably take 25% less damage by grinding up your combat skills.

Just my humble opinion/experience.