Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kajnir

Just checking in

Hi all! -throws hugs and puppies at people-

Just checking in.

I'd login but I can't bare to see my skills going down the toilet.

-pokes Rolf- Ever considered making skills NOT decay? Coming back to skill loss is not a turn on nor encouraging to bring old player's back. I mean surely with your Uberness you could come up with something!?

Anything new in the last 5 months? (Other then boats...)

Is the never ending starvation of pigs fixed yet?

Any "farm" animals get a graphics update? Calves should not smile with toothy demonic intent!

Any new plants? Trees? Animals? Subskills?

Miss ya'll.

I think more stuff has actually been removed or nerfed rather than added.

MR Home got added, Wild server was made premium only.

Both servers are really, really low population, and more people are quitting every day. I wonder how long Rolf can justify having two premium only servers, when most premium players still choose to live on JK home together with non premiums.

Both servers are really, really low population, and more people are quitting every day. I wonder how long Rolf can justify having two premium only servers, when most premium players still choose to live on JK home together with non premiums.

I get your point but the topic was about me saying hi, not "Complaining about Rolf".

I wonder if any of you realize how unpleasant Wurm forums have become with the endless whining and crying and flaming in the last year. There's a lot of complaining about lack of new people...then do something about it, show wurm to friends, add wurm banner's to your personal websites, try being constructive rather then ripping each other apart.

I get your point as well, but when someone asks what got added in the last five months, and I can't actually come up with something, don't you think that's bad?

I like Wurm, I like Wurm alot. Unfortunately I feel that the developer responsible for the game doesn't like the game as much as his customers do. He listens to the wrong people too much and makes decisions that benefit ten players or so, but negatively impact everyone else.

The sad truth is that the game simply hasn't gotten better while you were away, while it should have.

I get your point but the topic was about me saying hi, not "Complaining about Rolf".

I wonder if any of you realize how unpleasant Wurm forums have become with the endless whining and crying and flaming in the last year. There's a lot of complaining about lack of new people...then do something about it, show wurm to friends, add wurm banner's to your personal websites, try being constructive rather then ripping each other apart.

The kind of people that play Wurm are the kind of people that go look for it. Wurm just isn't the kind of game people try out for a couple laughs, unless it's because you have an entire community and all you do is yell random stuff in chat while sawing a couple planks (lol facepunch).

If someone hasn't heard of Wurm, chances are he doesn't like it. If someone has heard of Wurm but doesn't play it, he probably doesn't like the game either.

This game is only fun if you can play it with others, and Rolf is splitting up the community as much as possible. He should be trying to do the opposite.

Hello Kaj.  I left.  I think Angurboda did too,  but I'm not sure about that.  I keep my eye on the forums, looking for any Wurm shattering changes in design activity or massive financial input, but thats about it.  Hope you're doing well playing Life on Earth!!!

"Your Puppy hits Milp deadly hard in the head and damages it."

"Milp is dead. R.I.P."  >:(

Hello Kaj.  I left.   I think Angurboda did too,  but I'm not sure about that.   I keep my eye on the forums, looking for any Wurm shattering changes in design activity or massive financial input, but thats about it.   Hope you're doing well playing Life on Earth!!!

I don't think Angurboda has, i'm sure she would have told me atleast :s

Anywho, Hello Kajmir, i hope you're managing with the problems in real life, and hope you manage to some day play again :D  :-*

I don't think Angurboda has, i'm sure she would have told me atleast :s

i see angurboda in local as i go to NT, and i don't recall any account selling threads under that name.

Scribbles, if you got my point you would not continue the complaining, keep it out of my thread. I have my own complaints as well, hence my leaving but this is not the thread for it.

If you want Rolf to listen rather then jumping on him in formum on him, catch him on irc, not just Scribbles, but all malcontents and talk to him. He's a pretty cool guy, I should know...he put up with me for numberous hours, poor man. He doesn't have time to read and sort threw forum trolls, overly complicated ideas much more suited to the future etc. Try looking at this forum threw his eyes...it's not pretty and the flaming and tearing at each other...well who wants to bother with that? Rolf's not a drama lover and a lot of you only create such. Think about it before a bunch of you jump on me and feel a need to post. You don't have to love each others idea's but remember you're talking to a real person before you reply. Why is this so hard?

As I was saying catch Rolf on Irc, ask him if he can give you a few minutes and my personal suggestion is one of you toss out the idea that he make a commitee, random player's, different irl locations and servers and ages. Let those on this new commitee read and scan threw ideas in forum and weed out reasonable likeable, WELL replied suggestions to him...every month...few weeks w/e.

I'm sure a dozen of you will come up with why this is a "stupid" idea and feel a need to tell me so  and you're right, cause what you are doing is really working and changing things..............

Hugs MD! You stud.

Mouchard hope you are well also.

Huck! My forum fan! :*

One day I have no doubt I will return.

It is, of course, the Wurm way.

See you soon.

sure thing, we will see again at G3.

I've shown Wurm to two people I know in real life.

1: Logged on the first time at night. Wandered around for an hour, couldn't see, gave up.

2. Got killed repeatedly by various animals outside of NT. Quit after a couple of days.

Hey Kajmir  :D Good to see your still out there. I moved to MR-H when it came out, you know me always looking for the most remote place possible  ::)

But yea i really hope you come back soon, i miss our K-chat antics  :'(

On monday, I made an announcement to my steamgroup about wurm. That is a potential 1400 members.

I introduced a few friends to wurm.

In fact, two of 'em were asking about it today. So there might be two more players today

I've not left game, though I play less often as RL has its own challenges of late. I'm real glad to see you check in Kaj, ya know I miss ya tons! :)

I miss Mouchard being in game but such is the life of a gamer and parent, sometimes games just have to go in the closet and let real important things come first.

When you come back to game, come see me, you won't recognize the place hehe :)

*hugs*

Ang

oh and MD, you're right... I wouldn't leave without telling you hehe or any of my friends, I could never just drop out of sight, its just not the way I was made :)