Sign in to follow this  
Brigander

[Fixed] [Bug 1473] Weapon Rack Oddity

A weapon rack will take a small or a large maul but not a medium one.

I'll be testing the other weapons and reporting any other inconsistencies I find.

I can verify this also as not possible, medium maul don't go in, also no bows at all, none.

On a related note,  the polearm racks appear to be bugged. I just made one and it still looks like a jar. A staff won't go into it. Just gonna assume its borked overall.

On a related note,  the polearm racks appear to be bugged. I just made one and it still looks like a jar. A staff won't go into it. Just gonna assume its borked overall.

When you first make it it does, when you finish it changes. If it's not changing for you, get MrB on irc to take a look at it.

Well its not broken, staves just don't fit. Model is still busted for me.

(Tested on both stable and unstable, both with and without experimental packs on.

Also deleted existing packs and downloaded new ones, no change)

wurm201104261955.jpg

Wait, MrB did said today to toss out any weapon rack that was made before today's update, did you just made that or you had it from before?

He even waited on my deed until I had one done from scratch to make sure they are working correctly, even had me put weapons on it to make sure the model change when loaded. So anything made before the update, pick it up and toss it to the nearest lava pit or trash heap.

Edit, just re-read the entire thread, you did said you made it today, just get MrB to look it, don't toss it or do nothing to it until he see it.

I had one from before the update. I already bashed it when i saw the model worked but the functionality did not. I then built a normal weapon rack which works fine (aside from not holding med mauls) and then decided to make a polearm one. Both of these were built today. If you look in the corner of the screenshot you can see the weapon rack next to this one.

Ok, just finish one polearms rack, on freedom:

wurm201104262131.jpg

Full:

wurm201104262207.jpg

One Weapons rack(empty):

wurm201104262131_2.jpg

Full:

wurm201104262131_1.jpg

Maybe the model is broken only in Wild?

I don't think thats possible. Perhaps its only the oak model that needs fixing.

I don't think thats possible. Perhaps its only the oak model that needs fixing.

Could be, mine is cedar and working fine, added a 4th pic with the rack full also.

It is only oak that is broken, I made a cedar one and it works.

It is only oak that is broken, I made a cedar one and it works.

typo in the graphicspacks causing this (Bug 1473)

I can verify this also as not possible, medium maul don't go in, also no bows at all, none.

I had no problems putting in a medium maul. Bows aren't supposed to fit in

I had no problems putting in a medium maul. Bows aren't supposed to fit in

Cool, when I get home this afternoon, I'll try again with the Medium Maul and if not working still, I'll ss and post here.

It wasn't working for me earlier today.

Edit: Maul wasn't working, I was aware bows weren't supposed to go in

Mail is intended to go in, bows are not. By design.

Not for this update, but it can happen. I'm doing the racks because Saromon redid the weapons, so, we need to redo bows and quivers before we add racks.

It's not a storage bin but a normal container, so no, they won't loose enchants and won't average their ql out and at that won't loose dmg.

Not for this update, but it can happen. I'm doing the racks because Saromon redid the weapons, so, we need to redo bows and quivers before we add racks.

;)

Any word on when these will be fixed? I know the code for the racks was worked on because the pickup vs push/pull functionality was changed. Kinda sad to see this overlooked.

Another restart, another hope shattered. A little feedback on what the holdback is would at least be appreciated.

Model is fixed on the polearm rack. Med maul still will not fit in a weapon rack.

Model is fixed on the polearm rack. Med maul still will not fit in a weapon rack.

You either need a new maul or a new weaponrack