Sign in to follow this  
Touche

[Fixed] [Bug 1443] Dirt walls over max slope

There are many instances on the server with dirt walls over max slope. This should be looked at as it is not intended, thus the 3x limit on digging.

Yes, the manner in which it was created should definitely be fixed, but since the old relics were left from the surface mining update these should be too.

I believe this was addressed and fixed years ago was it not right after a certain village done 2 tile dirt walls?

It is the creation of structures atop large slopes that creates the difficulty imo.

Many roads would not be possible without the current 3x skill restriction.

It is the creation of structures atop large slopes that creates the difficulty imo.

Many roads would not be possible without the current 3x skill restriction.

How do you reproduce it? Method on reproducing it will help fix the bug since it is clearly not intended to go past max 3x dig skill.

if there is an existing bug with digging that allows more than 3x skill for a slope, by all means relay info to the dev team

Why do you think I posted this bug report??!! Jesus christ... I am not going to say how to reproduce it here I am sure you already know DOUGH, If anyone cares contact me in game ill show you.

Trying to report it no one seems very interested, as the usual with my bug reports.

I get tired of all these bugs I report then people jump in here and criticize me and question me like I am lieing, can you see how that gets old quickly?

Blah blah blah....

by relay the info i mean, send a PM with details or times you will be on or something, since your vagueness here and timezones aren't matching

I was not trying to be mean but ascertain the method in how it is accomplished. I have my ideas but I can not do any bug testing till the test server is restored but please relay it to pacer as he has a GM account on freedom which I don't and since the current test server is going by that he can test it and I have to wait.

Its just a pita considering all the stuff I report and get flamed for while I see many others getting rewards for this crap, I get grief.  If you want I'll show you now pacer.

So pacer and enki both came and I sowed them this bug, IDK why this is not confirmed. Is it then ok to make 500+ steep dirt walls?

Dev case not bug? Great! I will carry on!

Its a dev case until ts confirmed/entered as a bug.