Rayen

WTA - The Golden Flame - Supreme Stone Forge 99Ql

Rayen not-so-humbly presents:

The Golden Flame!

This is an auction for a 99.00909 QL Supreme Stone Forge, with both a golden hue and an iron Fo rune for maximum burn time.

image.png?ex=65739c9c&is=6561279c&hm=93c

[16:28:02] A forge made from bricks and clay, intended for smelting and smithing. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. The forge has some irregularities that must be removed with a stone chisel. Ql: 99.00909, Dam: 0.0. You can easily make out the signature of its maker, 'Ramuh'. Colors: R=219, G=236, B=38. The fire burns steadily and will still burn for a long time.
[16:28:02] You guess that the fire will last between 4 hours and 4 hours, 15 minutes.
[16:28:02] An iron rune of Fo has been attached, so it will reduce fuel usage rate (10%)

After Fueling:
[16:28:30] You guess that the fire will last between 13 hours and 13 hours, 15 minutes.

Starting bid: 50s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Reserve: No

Buyout: No

Sniper Protection: 1 Hour

Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1701730802.svg

I will be super busy IRL in exactly 7 days, so this will be a 10 day auction. I am willing to deliver in-person, as it is a tiny bit too big to fit in a mailbox. Please enjoy the fruit of my labor, as this has been a ton of work to imp.

Thank you!

• Like 4

Congrats, Achillis!

After having me imp your forges, you get one of my own!

I will talk to you in-game to organize a time to pick up.