Sign in to follow this  
Skatyna

Suggestion for new shop content

Since we have a new shop, I would very much like to see its contents expanded. Primarily - lets add a master bag of keeping or a similar item that lets us store items inside without the fear of loosing them on death. Alternatively we can also add special runes for sale that would allow attaching them to an item making this specific item not droppable on death. Lets boost them silver sales!

Edited by Skatyna

Why there would be a fear of losing items on pve?

next item will be jackal's cursed resurrection stone - no skill, no item, no affinity loss on death

and bonus dlc same rune to soul-bound your mount and it's gear, if it dies you get one time no drop spawner crystal to respawn it alive with it's gear  

😬

• Like 1

I mean, at the end of the day people don't play PvE for the risk, if there's a risk at all they simply won't do it.

Removing the risk of losing a special mount might encourage people to bring out their cool stuff to events because there's no risk of losing it 

• Like 1

Sure.. but losing 10-20-40euro.. with the rates wurm sells random perks.. is some kind of a loss.

Cashshop starts to already look like pay 2 win with more than decorative boosts, anything doing out of the ordinary or achieved through gaming content and only obtainable through the cashshop ability is directly pay-to-win.

Assuming my other post didn't have #sarcasm attached to it, it was a joke.. as long there's no alternative mean, it does create a steep difference in abilities between playing the game as it is, and only be able to get more than convenience through spending a fair few "symbolic" bills for the luxury.

Lose the fair balance and you'll get some thick mud all over the brand.

Paying for convenience is never a problem, wurm has had sleep powder for sale for over a decade. 

Pay to win is like being able to buy dragon armour, or weapons that deal more damage (tbh rarity doesn't even do enough to be a major p2w) 

End of the day everyone has their own definition, but I think more would be willing to take their prized possessions/creatures out if they knew they couldn't lose them

2 hours ago, Votip said:

Why there would be a fear of losing items on pve?

I see...you never fell off the side of a mountain and got your items stuck on unreachable slopes XD

1 hour ago, Miretta said:

I see...you never fell off the side of a mountain and got your items stuck on unreachable slopes XD

summon corpse

6 minutes ago, Miretta said:

doesn't that need enough karma to do so?

3000 karma, is that much? i dont think so

This game is by design pay for convenience even without cash shop as there has to be some players that buy silver from store. If they buy it from store they no longer need to earn it.

It's a good thing though. Many people won't play otherwise I believe.

• Like 2

Honestly immortal animals would likely add more to the game in easing frustration than anything else. Making it something you purchase would become something you invest in for peace of mind, and you wouldn’t go spending it on an entire herd (unless you’re nuts, then more power to you) 

there’s a lot that can go in the cash shop that would be amazing to see without being pay to win, and I’m not even talking about cosmetics or loot boxes 

• Like 2