The weekly maintenance restart will happen on Wednesday, May 1st this week.
Sign in to follow this  
Capi

Pristine Community Map (01/01/15)

Now that we got a new dump, should I use it? 

I could maintain the map with both (clean and new) map dump or just with the new one or just keep using the old one.

What do you guys think?

I'm totally for using the new map.

Far easier to reference in game map cords now that they are provided.

I'm hoping they will provide them via an online map interface and setup an overlay for someone to manage deeds etc.

Totally use the new map. I can actually see exactly where my deed is. :D

Please add "Puli" to X5 Y6 - many thanks!

oh.. I thought i uploaded the new map already <.< 

my bad. ill make some changes and will try to get it done before the weekend!

Have added a Mailbox on Deed also C95 strength

------------------

my deed is FORT RANGER  located at x25 y27 on land at coastline. Just down and to the left on coastline from Clay pit in this square which is pulled from water with 4 squares showing and a torch lamp on it.

There is hwy connecting to the one above also but dont have screen image for it.

My deed is just down from the old Hellbound which was right next to Reddit Harbor.

Tar Pit.

There is a tar pit in this area also but its on finger of land coming from coastline at  x25 y28 if you want to add it..

That area is now owned by JDbooker a CA Helper, its called Resentment Harbor. But tar pit is open to all I believe

Hope this helps you to place me.

Edited by Karther

Ok, I updated the map once again with the old dump still. Reason was the discrepancy between the map markers and the map dump. This needs a bit more time and will be done at some point in the future. I have to move around a lot of things for that.

Got some updates for you. Since I can never seem to stay in one place for more than a couple of months :P

Karthwasten has moved, the old deed at X15/16 Y20/21 has been disbanded and I have re-founded it at X23 Y31 (Near the top right of the grid square, I will edit this post with a helpful picture later on)

Dark Angel's Rest disbanded during my absence and may be removed. X11 Y23

Karthwasten Port will be disbanded by Wreck in the next week or so, so you might as well remove it. (X7 Y24)

Karthwasten Harbor has been founded by my friend Wreck (and he's given me the ok to post it's location) and is on the coast at X24 Y32. It's pretty much smack dab in the middle of the grid square.

Upper Karthwasten is a new deed founded by me at X13 Y24 over the former The Annex North deed. (Upper right corner of the grid)

Vynora's Landing (was renamed to Libilia's Hold, never got around to request a name change) also disbanded in my abscence. It may be removed. (x13 Y25)

Edited by Karthannar

Damn you for moving that much! I'll see when I get around to add these changes :P Shouldn't be too long though!

• Like 1

Thank you Capi.  I second Karth's post.  In addition, you can add a mailbox icon to Karthwasten Harbor.  I'll be placing that here in the next day or so.

Hey, I've taken over (back?) updating the community map from Capi. I'll get a new thread started soon, there's some work I'm going to do on the map before I update it.

Stay tuned.

Edited by Karthannar