Sign in to follow this  
Mjneal

Able to exceed 100 item limit in backpacks

Apologize if this is known/not an issue, I did not find any info on it. I have noticed that I'm able to exceed the 100 item limit in backpacks when dragging items out of bsbs and fsbs directly into backpacks. While using the backpacks to store crops as I was harvesting my fields, the 100 item limit remained for potatoes and corn. While testing this bug I was not able to add items from piles on the floor.

wurm_20140220_1755.jpg

wurm_20140220_1758.jpg
Edited by Mjneal

it seems like it takes item out first then decides if it fits into whatever u drag it too, lol...

Yeah that seems to be the case, did some more testing with weight and other items, limited dirt and sand but allowed me to transfer bulk crops from the fsb, didn't hit my body weight limit before it said "There is not enough room for anymore items." So it's not weight based. I imagine if the item limit was changed it would work with just dropping items from your inventory into it as well. 

wurm_20140220_1817.jpg

Good. Remove the 100 item cap entirely, it's obsolete and unnecessary. Have containers run solely on volume.

Before anyone complains that this will make some containers obsolete, it wont. There's still the fluid container factor and item sorting to count on here.