Sign in to follow this  
spider

templars

is no fun in a raid  when all 8 mins 1 templar spawn please fix that

yes bl have attack my deed and i have set to 10 guards but the guards is come not come,  all 8 mins is come  1 guards not more

they are made that so you dont hire templars as your surprise attack force :P .

You have to buy more templars before they set off the alarm, and even then they will spawn in slowly.

Pretty sure its working as intended so you cant pump a deed up from 1-20 guards in 5 minutes.

I was pretty sure you used to not even be able to buy more guards while the deed is being raided.  Maybe this was a change to allow that.

they still need time to spawn after the purchase, that is intentional

all 8 mins 1 guards would spawn that is lol when 10 ppl raid a deed

buy the guards before you see the enemies, not the games fault if you lack precautions to 'defend'

i was have first 5 guards  bl have killed the 5 guards but than is ever come 1 guard all 8 mins

and when that is correct than we need not the option to make 10 or more guards when the guards not come

So let me get this straight: You had five Templars before BL attacked your deed. When they attacked, they killed your five Templars. You hired more Templars, and waited only eight minutes for one to spawn, and considered it a bug?

yes i that understand when 2 guards come but 1 that is a joke than is better we set all deeds to 0 guards so we need not many money for ubkeep

You gave it eight minutes before calling it a bug. That really doesn't sound like a bug, it sounds more like a mechanic to keep you from increasing your guard numbers when your deed is under attack. I honestly see no issue in what you are describing.

templars have a random respawn rate. when i was raiding JKH every day i realized its not worth having more then 3 since a max of 3 respawn every 1-26 mins. there is a low chance for all of the templars to respawn and also if you increase the number when being raided you are resetting the number of guards so they will arrive 1 or 2 at a time every 8-10mins until you hit the new number you purchased.