Sign in to follow this  
shatalkua

Price Check & Possible Sell Valrei Items

So, today I walked into both my mines and each had a valrei item in them. This is my first time seeing such a thing so I have no idea what they are worth, thus why I am here. When examined: A weird item belonging on Valrei.

This what the wiki has to say about the items:

These items have a randomly generated name and are butchered from creatures spawned on the PvP servers by one of the gods as part of a scenario or found randomly in the wilderness for missions.

Sacrificing a Valrei item adds .25 to your villages enchanting bonus and 2 seconds rarity window bonus. They decay fast and can be lit like a candle.

I have both in my bank for safe keeping. Here is the name and ql of the two I have.

Marble Crystal      98.88ql    32.34dmg

Glowing Sceptre   91.98ql    2.19dmg

I think they look pretty cool but I don't need it. So, please let me know what it's worth and if anyone is interested in purchasing it. I live on independence near-ish crystal canal. In game name is shatalkua

Black_Crystal.jpg

I live on independence near-ish crystal canal.

To be exact the cords are 49x 52y on inde

Not really worth anything to be honest. A top figure of 5c, but at that price it's usually just easier to use it yourself than attempt a delivery or COD.

Might be worth to someone who wants to test rarity window effect ;) Its a "deal" price. But as its total only 5%, which will drop rather soon, i dont think it has any significant value.