Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

Can't Remove Interior House Wall Plans

I'm not able to remove interior wall plans inside my house. A GM checked and there doesn't appear to be any invalid or unsupported floors or walls.

Deliverance

[07:38:52] This is within the village of Yoelm.

[07:38:52] This is within the structure of Yoelm Anti-Real.

if nothing works, you might need to delete the house with writ. I had to do that when I had a massive house bug all over my deed for over 2weeks.

[if it has some parts attached I think GMs will spawn the lost mats for you]

different bug and unrelated to Joedobo's issue, Silakka

added to bug tracker.

I've found this to be the case if you have unsupported roofs.  If you have any roof sections not supported by walls, removing them (or building the walls) can help.

If I delete my house and just make something different is there enough information for the dev to investigate? The building is an 11 story 5x5. Its too much work to try and alter things because of its design.

Picture

cr0qhl.jpg

Frankly, I don't use multistory anymore because its inconvenient to get to the upper levels. I don't see devs adding methods to instantly travel to level-x (using walking, dragging, embarked); Thus, I'm moving everything to the bottom level. It seems to me the best option is to just delete it.

All of those roofs around the edge are unsupported.  While it used to be possible to create them, I don't think you can with the current logic.

I had the exact same problem with my first Multi-Story house.  It needed to be destroyed and replaced.