Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Sorcerer's Enchanting Rings And Necklaces

I was thinking the other day, with sorc's coming in it would be cool to give rings and such more of a use.

I know wurm is low fantasy, but there is room for enchants on rings in the scope of low fantasy. I don't know at this point what becoming a sorcerer entails, but enchants could only be done after being a sorc, kinda in line with the different type of priests doing same types of spells.

I guess the usual suspects could be enchanted on to rings and necklaces, coc, woa..so on and so forth...

please if any have further things to add to this idea, please add, i think it is a good direction for wurm and as sorc are already coming, it fit s right in with them.

Milo

BIG + 1  from me..... think of adding spells that are already in the game to the rings and have them use charges like a wand and recharged by Priests.

Ring of Healing - 100 charges. 5 points to heal a light wound, 10 for a medium ect..

Ring of Light 50 charges. 5 points per Wurm night.

Ring Flint 50 charges. 1 point per use, works as Flint & Steel with no Kindling needed.

Any of you guys have some of Rings to add to the list.....lets see what we can come up with :)

GREAT IDEA Milo :)

+1 though i would like the sorcerers to have a different set of spells than any priests in the game 

Depends on what abilities the new stuff allows for.

Balance wise Im sure there's quite a bit you prob don't want just anyone packing around.